Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies"

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you some news today.  

I want everyone to understand today that there is NO positive proof that the CBI intends to revalue or reinstate the Iraqi dinar by the end of June or even in July. However, there are many signs that yet more progress has been made to clean up the corruption and pave the way for the eventual reinstatement and do it sooner than later. I will show you this progress in today’s news.

I know we all want the reinstatement and we need it sooner than later and want the “sooner” to be now. But we must relax and stick to what we know as FACTS and stop all these guru rumors and lies.

For example: Frank26 is really very good at convincing people to watch his new YouTube episodes while he ropes you in and then launches his pitches to buy currency from him. He also gets paid each time someone clicks on his YouTube site or he has a sponsor come in and pitch their products.

So many say what is so wrong with all this?

Yes Frank has a right to earn a living too. But it is wrong because it is all being done under the pretense of giving you honest intel on your investment. Heck, he even says he is lying and he knows nothing about the investment as his disclaimer and he is correct. Why don’t you then listen to this part? 

I am so sick of hearing about walking dick, prick or whatever his name is. He is bed-ridden and sickly. Get it? He is near death yet he seems somehow to miraculously keep giving Frank all these updates each week. Really? Walking prick hasn’t set a foot in Iraq in over a year. I do pray for Frank and I know he has a serious cancer. But it seems he still has not learned his lesson and decides to pedal his wares just the same. I thought he said he turned over a new leaf in life?

Then there is Bruce from the Big “Stupid” Call. He is in outer space somewhere as his garbage intel is all made up. I have never listened to a more pompous and conceited son of bitch! China, China and more Chine. I am so sick of hearing about these supposed new USNs that have been launched about a thousand times already. Then why have we not yet seen them in circulation? Oh – but wait this was holding up the RV? Really? Hey I got news for you Bruce. We are not that stupid.

Bruce has his calls for three reasons. Money,money and more money! It is not about helping you or praying for you. Get it?

He wants his cut from the Susan pitches that pays her $165 each for a totally unnecessary and useless plan for your future RV humanitarian work. Just so everyone knows there is no necessity to present any plan to anyone.

The exchangers are NOT going to ask for one nor will they care. You are wasting your money!  Good money you can now use to live off of.  She says they need this so-called plan, so you can get a higher rate on exchange.

Really? Do you know just how stupid and ridiculous all this is? Yes, you might be able to negotiate the rate of exchange but only “IF” you have large sums of the currencies and the “bank needs the currency”. Get it? The key point here is “will the bank want your currency bad enough to give you a higher rate”?

The banks will only negotiate the rate if it is the expectation on the market (speculation) for the rate to rise higher in the short term, thus they can re-sell your currency and make money on it. Get it? Otherwise, if the market drops on it you might not even be able to exchange the very large quantities you hold and might have to wait and exchange it slowly over time as the market can absorb it. This may take many weeks or even months.

Ok so another scam, which I have brought to your attention many times is this Zimbabwe currency. Might the US have an agreement with Zimbabwe?

Maybe and it is also a risk that maybe the US doesn’t. So, purchasing a small amounts of the ZIM may not be so bad if you are willing to take the risk of possibly losing all of your money. This is called currency speculating with money. If you are not willing to lose it all then don’t buy it.

Nothing is certain just so you know. This rumor has been floating around for a long time within our circle of online currency investors and I believe it is nothing more than just a rumor. I have checked with my contacts in the US Treasury and they know nothing about any plan with Zimbabwe.

So, recently we hear about the ZIM being reinstated on the FOREX currency exchange. It has a floating rate now at about 57 ZIM to 1 US dollar. I even heard an intel guru tell his listeners it was at “par” with the US dollar. Really?  Par is 1:1 so this was a big fat lie.

How many times does Zimbabwe have to launch their currency and start all over before you realize what they are doing? They launch it at 1:1 (Par) then overtime as it floats and it sinks. All the ZIM investors lose their money.

So, this has nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with the currency of these defunct ZIM 100 trill notes you are now holding. Get it? Why are these gurus even talking about these new notes and the FOREX in the same breath?

I am confused why they would if not to imply that someday you will be taking your 100 trill notes in for exchange at the current rate now seen in FOREX? It is a deception and a lie by using a half-truth.

If this was truly the case then why wait ? Take them all in now if this is true. The rate is live now on FOREX. Go ahead take them to the bank and try to exchange them and see how hard they laugh at you!

So, you can’t and never will be able to exchange these 100 trill notes and they know it. But people like Susan on the “Big Stupid Call” will keep pumping her $165 humanitarian plans to get you all set up with a plan for you charities. Her scam of course is all predicated on rumors that the ZIM you hold will be exchangeable someday and you will get a higher rate if you have a good plan. Of course, she is just the person to help you write a neat and tidy plan. Get your VISA card out…..lol..lol..lol.. Really?

She claims she already has written over 350 of these plans. That’s close to $60,000 she has profited off you suckers. How stupid it this?  I can’t even talk about this any longer because it is so stupid. Her plans and the necessity to write a plan is a SCAM. Get it? It is all predicated off of lies.

These are the scams that are being perpetrated on you when someone talks  about the Iraqi dinar as being a scam. These sick people give this simple investment a bad reputation. Why do you fall for this crap? Slow down and think about what the hell you are doing!

More news….

KRG’S REFORM LAW TO GO INTO EFFECT ON 2ND JULY: MP

The reform law on salaries, pensions, and allowances will go into effect on 2nd July by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), said MP Omed Khoshnaw from the ruling Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP).

Earlier in January, Kurdistan Region Parliament unanimously passed the Reform Bill prepared by the KRG. It includes A SERIES OF MEASURES DESIGNED TO PROVIDE MORE CERTAINTY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ON SALARIES, PENSIONS, AND ALLOWANCES FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS.

MP Khoshnaw said this would be a major progress in KRG’s plan to fight corruption, and, therefore, it is necessary for the parliament to resume its sessions so as to enable the legislature to monitor the steps towards reforms.

More news….

BARHAM SALIH ASSURES THE KURDISH DELEGATION OF THE IMPORTANCE OF SETTLING FINANCIAL ISSUES WITH TRANSPARENCY AND SECURING SALARIES

President of the Republic Barham Salih called for concerted efforts to reach radical solutions to outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, stressing the importance of resolving financial issues "transparently".

The Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by the (Independent) today, Wednesday, that "President of the Republic Barham Salih received the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Territory, Qubad Talabani."

The two sides discussed "developments of political and economic conditions, coordination of efforts to address the remnants of the ISIS terrorist group, as well as discussing the implications of the Corona pandemic, and cooperation between the federal government and the region in this field."

The statement quoted Saleh as emphasizing "the necessity of concerted efforts in order to reach radical solutions to outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government based on the constitution and the law."

And the President of the Republic stated that "the solutions come through serious understanding and a common desire to achieve the national interest," stressing "the importance of settling financial issues transparently in a manner that preserves the rights of all Iraqis and secures the salaries and dues of employees."

More news….

THE MINISTRY OF ELECTRICITY SIGNS A CONTRACT WITH SIEMENS ENERGY TO CONSTRUCT A PLANT IN ANBAR

The Ministry of Electricity has signed a contract with Siemens to establish a generating station in Al-Hamidiya, which is supposed to provide energy for the city of Ramadi, Fallujah, Khalidiya, and others in Anbar.

The plant is located approximately 20 km from the city of Ramadi, and the ready-made sub-station will support greater network connectivity and allow higher use of the energy generated in the Anbar power plant, which supports expected demand growth of 10% annually.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

REPORT: AL-KAZEMI'S 'WHITE' PAPER INCLUDES 4 THEMES ... AND ITS SUCCESS NEEDS A 'REVOLUTION'!

On Wednesday, parliamentarians and economic experts unveiled the features of the "white reform paper" launched by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and set conditions for its success. 

The official newspaper stated in a report by Nass (June 24, 2020), "The paper supports the gradual departure from the rentier economy of the state and maximizing its non-oil resources to support the budget, as well as operating the factories that have been idle since 2003 and creating an appropriate environment for investment away from financial corruption." 

According to the report, a member of the Economy and Investment Committee, Mazen Al-Fili, said, "The committee's meeting with the Prime Minister touched on the need to gradually move away from the rentier economy and go to the multiplicity of state resources to support the budget, including operating factories that have been idle for years and supporting the local agricultural product, and the need to close borders to products. Importing, and how to create an appropriate investment environment in which there is fair competition for reducing red tape, which closes the doors of bribery and the coming of many investors.

Al-Fili added, "The Prime Minister wishes to serve the people of the people and get out of the economic and health crises that the country is experiencing at the present time, despite the pressures exerted on it, whether by the political blocs or from the street," noting that "the seriousness and the will to implement the white reform paper are from They will make it obligatory to apply to all institutions, "criticizing" the previous policies that caused inflation in the number of employees, who numbered 4 million due to electoral compliments and propaganda. "

Al-Fili stressed that "the prime minister should be given an opportunity to reform without objecting to the steps he is taking, whether it is on the economic, financial or health level." 

Committee member Saad Al-Khazali stated that "the House of Representatives has stipulated that the Prime Minister, from the beginning of his assumption of office, treat the economic and health crises in the country," noting that "the government has started taking such measures at this time." 

Khazali added, "Reliance on oil in support of the budget has been going on for 17 years," noting that "governments have forgotten the existence of revenues for border ports and customs and the revitalization of other economic sectors." 

He stressed that "the current government announced earlier that it will go towards internal borrowing despite the absence of any liquidity in banks, and it remains before it except external borrowing, which will cause the collapse of the Iraqi economy because of its negative effects, including high interest rates and the state's restriction of many things with Inability to open appointments or confirm contract holders.

In addition, the economist, Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, stated, "The white reform paper will be binding for everyone, as it is one of the conditions of the International Monetary Fund for Iraq since 2016." 

Al-Mashhadani added to the official newspaper, "The Monetary Fund contributed to the development of this paper, as it indicated at the time that it is necessary to address the conditions of 250 thousand people who earn more than 3 salaries, the majority of whom are of special grades and cost the state annually more than $ 18 billion." 

Al-Mashhadani stressed, "Iraq does not need the fund’s loans, which amount to about 3 - 5 billion dollars, granted over five years, with periodic reforms, and then release about 600 - 700 million dollars every six months when implementing these reforms. Rather, it needs to sign an agreement with The fund provides guarantees that allow Iraq to borrow about $ 20 billion from major countries such as Britain, which has promised loans of up to $ 14 billion in addition to France, Canada, and Italy, to go to the investment fields and not to the salaries, noting that "Iraq needs these guarantees and with which the application requires Those reform conditions. "

As for the head of the Asia Center for Economic Studies, Diaa Al-Mohsen, he stated, "Iraq needs a major revolution to reform its economic system." 

Al-Mohsen added, according to the report, that "Iraq needs to hit the big corruption heads that have wasted public money over 17 years, and legislate laws that can support the investment side in it, reduce unemployment levels, and take advantage of the economic experiences that exist in the country and that can give solutions And guarantees to reform the economic system during the next stage. " 

Al-Mohsen emphasized that "this paper cannot be applied unless it is accompanied by decisive decisions towards the economic mistakes that were committed during the last stage and put the economic reality in the country on the correct track."

(Mnt Goat – at least we have some good news this period. But will they follow al-Kazemi’s plan? We have seen in the past all words and nothing more.)

IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT ON WEDNESDAY PASSED A BILL ALLOWING THE GOVERNMENT TO BORROW DOMESTICALLY AND ABROAD TO FILL THE COUNTRY'S FISCAL DEFICIT

Shafq News/ Iraq's lower house of parliament on Wednesday passed a bill allowing the government to borrow domestically and abroad to fill the country's fiscal deficit.

A parliamentary source told Shafq News that the parliament voted by a majority, during its session in the presence of 168 deputies (out of 329), to pass a bill submitted by the government for internal and external borrowing.

The government has introduced the bill, which includes an external borrowing of $5 billion and an internal 15 trillion dinar to meet the country's fiscal deficit.

The Iraqi government is struggling to secure employee salaries and other operating expenses due to the collapse in oil prices caused by the Corona pandemic, which has crippled large sectors of the world's economy. The country relies on raw sales revenue to finance 95 percent of state expenditures.

Iraqi Finance Minister Ali Allawi warned on Wednesday that the Iraqi economy could face "shocks that will not be able to address" unless reform measures are adopted in less than a year, stressing that 40 million Iraqis will have to undergo a tough austerity policy that could last "for two years."

The Iraqi economy is expected to contract by 10 percent during the year.

With one in five Iraqis receiving government aid, the bill becomes heavier for the state, which relies on all its expenses to pay for oil sales.

At the beginning of June, when pensions were cut off in the first steps of the government's austerity policy, the protest was unanimous against Allawi and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, even within the parliament, which is usually entrusted with approving reforms, particularly the fight against corruption that has led to more than $450 billion in public money evaporating since 2003.

(Mnt Goat- I am sorry folks but does this sound like they are going to reinstate their currency in June or even in July? )

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN GLOBAL LOANS .. WE MAY HAVE TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM ARMS DEALS WITH AMERICA

25-06-2020 02:12 PM

Baghdad / news

The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri, revealed on Thursday that THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO WITHDRAW 3 BILLION DOLLARS DEPOSITED WITH AMERICAN BANKS TO FINANCE ARMS DEALS IN ORDER TO COVER THE DEFICIT IN THE PAYMENT OF SALARIES, while questioning the government’s ability to provide all loan funds due to the increasing global demand for debt due to Corona.

Al-Jubouri said in a statement followed by “Al-Akhbariya”, that “IRAQ GOT PROMISES FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND REGARDING OBTAINING A DEBT OF TWO AND A HALF BILLION, WHILE OPENING THE DOOR FOR DIALOGUE WITH THE WORLD BANK TO OBTAIN OTHER LOANS.”

He added, “The government will withdraw more than $ 3 billion deposited with American banks to purchase weapons,” noting that “the purpose of this is to bridge the deficit in the payment of salaries and operating expenses.”

He explained that “Iraq may not be able to obtain all the money claimed by 21 trillion dinars due to the existence of claims from 140 countries in the world to obtain external loans, due to the global crisis caused by the Corona pandemic.”

(Mtn Goat – funny how this article came out after al-Kazemi’s visit the Washington? Seems to me that they are saying in the article that Iraq in the past had pre-paid for weapon contracts from the US and are now going to switch the purpose of the money and take it back to pay for salaries instead of weapons and cancel these contracts for the time being? Am I reading this correctly? How long can they do these kinds of tricks to find money?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland.  So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption.  These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies"

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:03 am

for once i agree with you. it is very sad many of the sheep have no life and their only hope is the gurus.they follow  like people who join a cult and follow their leader who for the most  part brings them false hopes that they cling to.just like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. i will say this the gurus are like used car salesman who mix some truth with there lies to convince you they are correct or they use the religion angle to con you into believing them this is truly sad. this is no different then all the forums that publishes all the lies of the gurus. i am not talking about articles that people like claude brings in even though they are long winded they are actual facts
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies" Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 6/25/20 - "stop all these guru rumors and lies"

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum