Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says --  the news just keeps seeming better and better and it feels like we're getting closer. We seem to be very very close...I think 2020 is our year.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- the news just keeps seeming better and better and it feels like we're getting closer. We seem to be very very close...I think 2020 is our year.

Go down

Pimpy says --  the news just keeps seeming better and better and it feels like we're getting closer. We seem to be very very close...I think 2020 is our year.  Empty Pimpy says -- the news just keeps seeming better and better and it feels like we're getting closer. We seem to be very very close...I think 2020 is our year.

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Pimpy  

...people are saying they're finding it harder and harder to stay motivated about going into work because they feel like this thing's gonna happen any day...I'm in the same boat as you.  But you can't allow that feeling to overwhelm you.  My job has all of a sudden become, you know, I just can't feel motivated to go.  That's because every day the news just keeps seeming better and better and it feels like we're getting closer.  So I have to tell myself to snap out of it.  I don't want you to start counting your chickens before they hatch...yes everything is looking good...but don't make any assumptions.  I literally typed up my resignation letter because I can't feel motivated to go to work and that's really really bad.  So hang tight.  We'll ride this bad boy out and we'll see what happens.  Trust me I can't wait...It looks so good, so much so that it is a little bit hard to feel motivated everyday to go to work.  I feel you but don't quit yet.

...For a period of time they were spending per month 1 to 1.5 billion U.S. dollar to buy dinar off the open market.   This went on for a very long time.  In fact, the rumor is that they removed 72% of the currency that was in the open market out of the open market.  Whatever they know that's out there they made sure...whatever rate they choose they have whatever it takes to back that up.  We seem to be very very close...I think 2020 is our year.

...the news just keeps getting more and more exciting.   I almost quit my job this morning.  I'm not even kidding.  I had to calm myself down.  I'm so sure this is getting ready to happen I literally typed up my resignation letter and had it in the drafts getting ready to email my boss...I didn't send it thank God but I sure as hell was thinking about it...we need to come back to reality.  It's hard not to feel this way...I can't comment on anything prior to 2018.  My experience started at 2018 but just in my short period of time I don't think we've ever been so close to a rate change...last year we saw a lot of activities and we thought for sure it was gonna happen but that is nothing compared to where we are right now.  So all those naysayers out there get ready because I have a feeling that we'll be able to laugh back at those naysayers and say see we told you so...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum