Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Markz says -- This lets us know how close they are to RV.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Markz says -- This lets us know how close they are to RV....

Go down

Markz says -- This lets us know how close they are to RV.... Empty Markz says -- This lets us know how close they are to RV....

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm

MarkZ   [via PDK]   We are still getting all kinds of chatter… but we are not out of the gate yet… [Whats the deal with Iraq? Auctions have stopped…how is Iraq living?]  Without them auctioning their currency for US dollars they do not do well…that they have suspended those auctions lets you know how important it is that they change their value. This lets us know how close they are to RV.   Even Shabibi said that at the end, close to the RV,  they would stop their foreign currency auctions. This is big. They are trying to get dinar off the streets and limit the supply before they RV…

[Trump needs to get the RV done before the election...]  I agree…I am looking at around 120 days before the election…this is before the 4th…which is coming up soon. I believe he will get the RV out before the election...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum