Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy  says -- I don't want to tell you guys that they're talking about changing the rate but it sure the hell sounds like it. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- I don't want to tell you guys that they're talking about changing the rate but it sure the hell sounds like it.

Go down

Pimpy  says -- I don't want to tell you guys that they're talking about changing the rate but it sure the hell sounds like it. Empty Pimpy says -- I don't want to tell you guys that they're talking about changing the rate but it sure the hell sounds like it.

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Pimpy  Article "Iraq officially discloses the date for Al-Kazimi's visit to Washington"  This is big man.  I don't know why.  Call me crazy it's just a vibe that I have.  I don't know how to explain it but something tells me this visit is going to be the big visit.  I think we're gonna see some great things... hopefully Trump himself gets into this meeting and what we find out is they're very happy about the progress that's been made and we restore the sovereignty of Iraq and remove all restrictions off their currency and allow them then to trade on the Forex...it'll change the rate of an Iraqi dinar if it gets on Forex.  There has been a lot of really positive and good news.  A lot of good positive vibes.  I like what's going on.  I'm excited about it...

[IFEX Investors' Question] The question  was - if the conversion fees, buying from other countries and bringing it into Iraq it's gonna be very costly, the fees are going to be very high, the conversion fees are gonna be very high...and they're worried about inflation because if they start building in this nation that means you're going to need a lot more currency and if you have to keep pumping out more and more local currency, then that can cause inflation to go up. Of course the response was 'That should not a problem.  We have a solution for that.  Don't worry about that.'  Along those lines.  I don't want to tell you guys that they're talking about changing the rate but it sure the hell sounds like it...never in my life have I felt that we're closer to a rate change...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum