Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars

Go down

Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars Empty Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars

Post by solobeam Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 am

So I discovered this entire forum on 6/24/20 and I just wanted to tell everyone my story.

Back then, I saved all my hard earned money to buy land in 2000 in Vietnam (probably $30k total invested) and for the next 1.5 decades, I worked and worked to give my son a future. Then my wife passed away around 2006. I filed for bankruptcy (USA) and was left with $200k in medical debt which I couldn't get rid of since it was in Vietnam. Many years later, I sold a piece of my land to pay it all off. Cool, that is settled.

Fast forward to around 2017, I sold more land to invest in a restaurant that my cousin is opening up. 3 days later he closed it permanently. I was like what the heck, I just lost $100k. Thinking back, I realized that he was reckless. Why the heck would you permanently close it down in just 3 days!? When people handle your money, they will never treat it like it's theirs. A few months later, I went to Vietnam to check on my most valuable properties (the land I bought in 2000). Then I got a tip that my brother had sold EVERYTHING without my consent. By the way, I had to put his name on the papers because I left to work in the USA. I was devastated. The value of that property is now worth an easy $5 million or more. I was completely broke.

So I started investing in the Iraqi Dinar late 2018 after my cousin told me about it (the cousin that recklessly wasted my $100k). By the way he is not very smart with money (I realized this too late).

IQD was my ONLY investment. Since I had barely anything, I borrowed from credit cards, got a personal loan, borrowed from family members just to purchase IQD. By February 2020, I accumulated 173 million (yes, one hundred seventy three, worth about $173k give or take. Then I started thinking.... "wait a minute, who is going to pay me if it revalues to $0.10" (I believed it was going to revalue max ten cents). There was trillions and trillions of IQD and no one has money to pay all of these IQD holders. 

I met someone who sold me 3 million and they told me about crypto. This person by the way, still believes IQD revaluing to $3.20+ no matter what I told him. Once he told me about crypto, he was the last person I bought IQD from. If you listen to the podcasts from Iraq Currency Watch, Marcus mentioned that this IQD investment was aimed at Christians. I literally just asked this dude who showed me around crypto and guess what he was... a Christian (nothing wrong with Christians, I'm Catholic)

March hits and I was over it. I began my massive selling spree. I sold I think 67 million on eBay in less than three weeks (very tiring but fun process). Then eBay banned me permanently from selling in the Coin and Paper category due to high volume selling without the proper licensing.

In the middle of May, I thought deeper and started my selling spree again. IQD prices shot through the roof to about $1700 per million (after selling fees, I can take back around $1500). This was when news popped up about Iraq finally having a completed government.

From the first time I opened the second account to now, I sold around 48 million and from that 48 mil, I profited ~$24,000 in a couple of weeks (I bought a million IQD before for less than $1000 sometimes even $800).

By the way, the 67 million and 30 million I sold in my first round of selling was put in the stock market. In 2 months I am up $35,000 (35% ish gain)

I know there are insane stories out there and I know how much the Iraqi Dinar can take over your life/mind. I get it. It is so easy to understand this investment (even though what you have been told are lies). I can't even look at this guru face anymore. 

Yes, holding and looking at 173 million Iraqi Dinar in a big boy safe looked and felt freaking amazing. Boy was it a mountain. Anyways, when you can feel the investment in your hand, it seals all of your little doubts.

I know that there are those that would like to keep a few million for those JUST IN CASE events. I get it.

I know you're thinking in your head "ohhh sheeeet, this guy is going to regret selling big time once this thing hits the mooooooon." I get it.

You do what you need to do to comfort yourself. My tip to you, (Warren Buffet said this best) invest in what you understand. But now you might thinking, "But I do understand this whole revalue thing." I hate to say this, but you don't... sorry (not sorry).

And by the way the Vietnamese Dong is screwed! I am Vietnamese. I was born there. I know the dam language. I know family/people there. WE VIETNAMESE DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN OUR DONG BOYS AND GIRLS!

You do you.

---

6/27: 8.7 million left
7/1: Zero IQD left

(I'll update this post once in a while if I think there is something you need to know, also grammar if I see them)

Last edited by solobeam on Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

solobeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars Empty Re: Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 am

By the way he is not very smart with money (I realized this too late).

Sad to say, it seems he's not the only one in your family.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

solobeam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars Empty Re: Story Time: I HAD 173 Million Iraqi Dinars

Post by solobeam Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:48 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
By the way he is not very smart with money (I realized this too late).

Sad to say, it seems he's not the only one in your family.

I think when we have nothing, we try to find things that will make us rich overnight. There is quite a few of these people in my family (lazy, reckless, and leeches).

At least I'm in a much better position now. They still haven't changed a dam bit.

solobeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 am

omgYIKES!...I never heard of anyone having that much Dinar...I thought I had a lot....Wow....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

solobeam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by solobeam Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 am

@Zig wrote:omgYIKES!...I never heard of anyone having that much Dinar...I thought I had a lot....Wow....

Yes I know right. When you hold the amount that I have, you really start to wonder how the heck someone is going to give you a couple hundred million dollars for this worthless junk. Not joking, if that dude that didn't tell me about the crypto, I would've been at 250 mil easy. Looking back after I'm near completely out (in just less than 3 months), I'm disgusted. I truly am. I look like a fool.

solobeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum