Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament

Go down

Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament Empty Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:30 pm

In documents … Articles added to the borrowing law voted by Parliament

24th June, 2020

The committee’s proposal: adding a new article to this law from the date of their approval of the reasons behind the delay in sending the federal general budget. This law was passed.

The committee welcomes: adding a new article: the finance and accounting department finances the salaries and allocations of employees of all centrally funded agreement units in all children or Iraq from the new appointees who are appointed to the grades (coded in years (and 2018 And the degrees introduced in the General Budget Law MOA and those who started their work according to the provisions of Article (1 / First) of the Financial Management Law No. (1) for the year 2019 amended.

Committee’s proposal: adding a new article to the Cabinet to address the financial entitlements of external lecturers, doctors, health personnel and all contracts and daily procedure when preparing a draft general budget law for the year of dress (2020) The committee’s proposal: adding a new article requiring all state institutions and departments to adopt biometric fingerprints in their identifying identities affiliated to them for the purpose of centralizing data and information.

Adding a new article, the Cabinet provides a program for economic reform within a period not exceeding (10) days from the date of publication of this law, and it is only fun from our public awareness. This article is valid until the end of the fiscal year 2020 or until the Federal Budget is approved, whichever is next.

In the name of the republican people What was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of item (First) of Article (61) and Item (Third) of Article (73) of the Constitution Law The following: No. () of the year 2020 The Domestic and External Borrowing Law Financing the Financial Deficit for the year 2020
Article -1- Authorizes the Federal Minister of Finance to borrow locally and abroad through issuing treasury transfers, bonds and local loans as well as borrowing from international financial institutions foreign banks to finance public expenditures approved by the Council of Ministers.

Proposal to amend the committee: Do not empower the Federal Minister of Finance with the authority to borrow locally and abroad by issuing treasury transfers, bonds and local loans as well as borrowing from international financial institutions and foreign banks to finance public expenditures provided that the allocation of foreign loan amounts in the second item of this article is for investment projects and regions development Continuing, taking into account that the priority of funding for the governorates that are less funded in previous years. Second: The borrowing ceiling covered in this law does not exceed (5) billion dollars from external borrowing and (10) one trillion dinars in local borrowing.
The committee proposed: Adding a new article: Continuing to borrow from abroad to finance development projects after the approval by the Council of Ministers of loans and memoranda of understanding ratified in the general budget laws for previous years.  The committee’s proposal: adding a new article: All foreign loans, transfers, bonds and local loans are exempt from customs taxes according to the texts mentioned in the loan agreements.  LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum