Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, JUNE 24

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ,  JUNE 24 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ, JUNE 24

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:09 pm

MarkZ  Wednesday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member:  Was last night…. the night ?

Q: More can kicking?

MZ: I don’t think they are kicking it anymore….they seem to be full tilt getting it out the door. 

Member: I heard last night that they released everything…we should be getting our numbers within a day or so…..

MZ: I think we are awfully close to “the boy who cried wolf” being right. 

MZ: No release of funds to my paymaster overnight. What I did get was a lot of chatter out of Hong Kong, Zurich and London…also a paymaster in Miami was some interesting comments about “Yellow Dragon Bonds” moving. This is big guys. These are the bonds that are supposed to finance this thing. This is big…..there are a number of reports came from people that I have great trust in. They stated they are moving the Dragon Bonds finally.  

MZ: I believe we are exceptionally close now. Do I think a day or two? I hope it is.

MZ: Seeing the bond movement is big…also seeing the unpegging of currencies is big

MZ: In Asia I got an overnight report that the street rate (Dong) was supposed to start at about .47 cents then let it float. Now I am hearing it will start at a 1 to 1 parity and then let it float. I still think the contract rate will be higher for us…

MZ: CMKX and settlement packages are still positioned and ready……No package deliveries or 4a movement that I can see yet……I am still hearing that with the F&P’s it will be between $8 and $8.5 per share….. But the positioning of those Dragon bonds …imo….is huge news…and getting it from multiple sources not connected to each other in any way was big for me. 

MZ: Regarding Federal Reserve buildings…..someone reached out to me talking about the changes they have noticed in the guards…..it’s not the Federal Reserve police guarding it anymore…..its changed. It appears there is a lot going on at Federal Reserve locations. 

Member:  Gold is closing in on $1800 an ounce.

Member:  silver is going to be the next hot commodity by now in 18 months it could be two thousand to $3,000 per ounce

Member:  right now even Warren Buffett is not doing anything he's watching but the silver is what everybody's looking at there is a low low market right now at 17 to $18 per ounce the word is it will go up

MZ: I think the markets are going to start doing what they are supposed to…..without manipulation….maybe they are embracing the unpegging. We are seeing currency rates starting to fluctuate……moving toward parity which is exciting….I think we will soon see silver top the $100 dollar mark. 

Member:  the silver will start rising in price between 6 months to 18 months it should be up between two and three thousand dollars per ounce right now at 10 oz is $240

Member:  my bank sent out a notice today about major changes in the banking system.

Member:  Banks have been calling clients a caller told that they said get ready !

Member:  Zim currency is on forex

Member yesterday on Pimpy’s chat- I US dollar was equel to 67 Zim dollars.

MZ: That is a massive change isn’t it?

Member:  There are 2 types of Zim's.. We have Zim Bond Notes. Payable to the bearer.

Member:  If you have Zimbabwe currency you can exchange it for dollars...not bonds yet!

Member:  You "redeem" Zim and "exchange " the other currencies

Member:  After ZIM first public auction yestetday US $1 : ZWL $57 according to first day of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe's new Forex auction

Member:  I just keep remembering when Trump said, I have to make a Big Decision and he was undecided, because he wanted to wait until after the election. But it appears he decided to give us GREATNESS!

Member:  Mark z....i had a hospital bill for 5,000.oo it disappeared..debt jubilee is here brother

Member:  My jeep payments were wiped away friday and wifes JC penny card balance went to 0. It's here!

Member:  wow! is right. debt wiped out. friend had 30,000 wiped away from college loan..

MZ: i am hearing this more and more……

Member:  United States Attorney William Barr, who just shockingly declared that “the effort to push Trump from office is the closest thing to a coup since the Lincoln assassination”

Member:  GENERAL FLYNN FINALY FREE, HE'S A KEYSTONE.

Member:  Markz Good news Appeals court orders Flynn judge to grand Dismissal of the case 10:09 am June 24, 2020

MZ: This doesn’t surprise me….they are releasing more and more evidence that he was set up…..

Mod:  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/charges-dropped-michael-flynn-case-70561506  FLYNN CASE DROPPED

Member:  Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act…. This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused.There will be no exceptions!

Member:  47 military were making high end arrest with US MARSHALL'S LOTS OF HELICOPTERS WERE IN THE AIR (250)

Wednesday 8 PM EDT Brent Johnson Zoom call on Opting out of Federal Jurisdiction and Rescinding your Social Security Number. POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR BRENT in the Planning Room https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCkdZDvw8A

Member:  I think many people behind the scenes have been arrested... It feels so close

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum