Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy -- It's looking good guys - really good.  I have faith this thing is going to happen really soon... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy -- It's looking good guys - really good. I have faith this thing is going to happen really soon...

Go down

Pimpy -- It's looking good guys - really good.  I have faith this thing is going to happen really soon... Empty Pimpy -- It's looking good guys - really good. I have faith this thing is going to happen really soon...

Post by Ponee on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Pimpy 

...in the foreign expo for Iraq, Allaq gave a speech...basically what he was saying was before we can go international (he was talking about the dinar) we have to make sure we have reform that makes everything stable internally.  The economy needed to be stable.  The banking needed to be stable.  Pricing needed to be stable.  Low and behold today guess what happens...  Article:   "The Central Bank of Iraq announces the success of its efforts to reform the economic environment and achieve stability in prices".  This is why so many people feel like the dinar is going to happen this year - 2020...these things are exciting...this is great news...so if the stability locally is done, what does that mean for us internationally?  It's looking good guys - really good.  I have faith this thing is going to happen really soon...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum