Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bob Locke  says --   I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bob Locke says -- I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this.

Go down

Bob Locke  says --   I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this. Empty Bob Locke says -- I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this.

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:56 pm

Bob Locke   

[...How close do you think we are?]   I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this. . .I am hopeful today that we see some stuff happen.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum