Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ  says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency

Go down

MarkZ  says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency  Empty MarkZ says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency

Post by Ponee on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:42 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   Lots of chatter right now...According to banking contacts we are done!!  All of my banking contacts are coming unglued…we saw testing of the systems last week….we saw all kinds of rates hitting banks….bankers that I have not talked to in quite awhile told me it looks like we are getting close…..we are getting prepped for it… I really do think we are at the end of it…I am actually very upbeat about where we are…just don’t think we will see it Tuesday.  In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency so I think we are looking at sometime between here and there for the reset. [Will we be done by the 4th of July?]  Yes I think so

[Why is there so much fake intel?]  We knew this was going to happen…we have been told for years…we knew that at the tail end that this is exactly what we were going to see. I’m not letting it shake me and I am excited about where we are at.06.22.2020

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ  says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency  Empty Re: MarkZ says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency

Post by Ponee on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:47 pm

[quote=[Why is there so much fake intel?]  We knew this was going to happen…we have been told for years…we knew that at the tail end that this is exactly what we were going to see. I’m not letting it shake me and I am excited about where we are at.][/quote]

It has nothing to do with the TAIL END OF EVERYTHING!  THERE HAS BEEN LYING GURU CRAP ALL ALONG.  IT IS ALL LYING GURU CRAP

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ  says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency  Empty Re: MarkZ says -- In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:37 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum