Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Go down

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... Empty Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Post by Ponee on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Bruce  

[via WiserNow]   ...this is a very important week – and we’ve heard some specifics about tomorrow [Friday] – they say tomorrow will be very – very – very – very – very – very – very good for us...I’ve got to tell you – banks – and I know specifically Wells Fargo is having a conference call tomorrow morning...Now – that is a call that is mandatory and during that call they should tell employees that are on the call tomorrow whether our release for our appointments to be set – whether our 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...Now that is what I’m hearing – this is not me calling it – this is me telling you what I’ve heard from extremely good sources...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... Empty Re: Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Post by julieb864 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:22 am

They tried out the 800 number and within 2 days it was hacked! They are currently trying to find a new way. Building redemption centers now. Best thing to do on youtube is to watch Charlie Ward show. He keeps everyone up to date with all this

julieb864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... Empty Re: Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:47 pm

@julieb864 wrote:They tried out the 800 number and within 2 days it was hacked!  They are currently trying to find a new way. Building redemption centers now. Best thing to do on youtube is to watch Charlie Ward show. He keeps everyone up to date with all this
Who tried?

How do you know?

If your source is Charlie, you need to look into his background a bit more...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum