Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Go down

Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already... Empty Bruce -- 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...

Post by Ponee on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Bruce  

[via WiserNow]   ...this is a very important week – and we’ve heard some specifics about tomorrow [Friday] – they say tomorrow will be very – very – very – very – very – very – very good for us...I’ve got to tell you – banks – and I know specifically Wells Fargo is having a conference call tomorrow morning...Now – that is a call that is mandatory and during that call they should tell employees that are on the call tomorrow whether our release for our appointments to be set – whether our 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday... a very small percentage of appointments...were set for Tuesday already...Now that is what I’m hearing – this is not me calling it – this is me telling you what I’ve heard from extremely good sources...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum