Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says --  I still think it will happen before the election…  This reset is necessary and inevitable…I still believe it will 100% happen DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- I still think it will happen before the election… This reset is necessary and inevitable…I still believe it will 100% happen

Go down

MarkZ says --  I still think it will happen before the election…  This reset is necessary and inevitable…I still believe it will 100% happen Empty MarkZ says -- I still think it will happen before the election… This reset is necessary and inevitable…I still believe it will 100% happen

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   Well, even the bankers are getting ticked off and PO’d…Bankers in Zurich are very upset today…they are still in position and being told to “sit tight”.  They are told today is the day...to get in place…just to see nothing…no movement…  I still think it will happen before the election…  This reset is necessary and inevitable…I still believe it will 100% happen. The question is just “when”.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum