Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says  Now what is supposed to release is all new algorithms in place – all new rates on the screen and the Forex -  Everything we’re hearing is pointing towards middle of the week. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says Now what is supposed to release is all new algorithms in place – all new rates on the screen and the Forex - Everything we’re hearing is pointing towards middle of the week.

Go down

Bruce says  Now what is supposed to release is all new algorithms in place – all new rates on the screen and the Forex -  Everything we’re hearing is pointing towards middle of the week. Empty Bruce says Now what is supposed to release is all new algorithms in place – all new rates on the screen and the Forex - Everything we’re hearing is pointing towards middle of the week.

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:29 pm

Bruce   Now what is supposed to release is all new algorithms in place – all new rates on the screen and the Forex – and the bank screens...So that is what is looking good...You guys know that we never “call it”... I tell you what I’m hearing...whether it comes through as I’m speaking it or not is to be seen - but the information overall is very positive... Everything we’re hearing is pointing towards middle of the week...let’s see what happens – I’m pretty excited about the possibilities... 

...If you have currencies...let’s say you have dinar and dong – and you have the exchange that takes place – when you exchange those currencies – it’s a non taxable event – how many years have I been saying that?  9 years – I am in my 16th year – but when you do that exchange – you will have full access to all of that immediately –  It’s good to have that confirmed – there’s no wait – no 26 hr wait – nothing like that – you should be able to have full access to your exchanged funds immediately...  [Check with your tax professional at the appropriate time.]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum