Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready".

Go down

Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready". Empty Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- "They're Ready".

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Kenny from Pimpy's CHAT says -- 

Sounds like "They're Ready"..... (IMO)

They SAID A "POSITIVE SHOCK" was coming to the citizens and foreigners (Meaning US)
Now they're Telling the Citizens a "Surprise" is coming to the Value of the Central Bank, (i.e., their currency is to have new value).

The Citizens are READY to "take to the streets" (By the Millions) if they don't get their reforms.

Kazemi said he's in a hurry to get reforms done. Last night they started saying on TV a "Surprise" was coming. (NOW its in Articles).

The Currency Auction is Where We'll see it (The surprise is a rate change).

What this means? We're in the Home Stretch.

They're Moving Fast

Parliamentary finance is drafting proposals to save Iraq economically and financially

June 15, 2020

Baghdad / Iraq News Network -

(1) Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Kujer, confirmed on Monday that his committee presented a financial plan that includes ways to address the economic crisis, which the country is going through to the new government, while pointing out that a new plan is being prepared and will be presented to the government as well.

"The Presidency of the Finance Committee held a meeting with the Ministers of Planning and Finance, during which the most important ways to overcome the financial crisis in which the country was passing were discussed," Cougar said in a press interview.

He added,

(2)"The plan presented by the Finance to the government of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi was resubmitted to the new government,"

noting that

(3)"the Parliamentary Finance is in the process of formulating a number of points and solutions to be submitted to the government as well."

And,
(4)“The government’s going to tackle the crisis without returning to the financial committee is dangerous and massive, given that it is governments that have caused corruption and waste of money, and then government reforms have enacted laws and need to amend, repeal, or new legislation, because the government is obliged to return to the legislature To complete her mission.

” The country is beset by a financial crisis, against the backdrop of low oil prices, the invasion of the Corona virus, and the consequent decisions that exacerbated the crisis, from preventing travel, stopping flights, and closing some border points.

(5)The appearance of Muhammad Salih, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Monday (8 June 2020), revealed government measures to tackle the financial crisis, including the preparation of a new salary scale to be presented within three to four months,

while he revealed a surprise

(6)regarding the currency sale auction that the bank valued Iraqi Central.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum