Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked!

Go down

Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked! Empty Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked!

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked! Empty Re: Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked!

Post by dinarling Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Ponee Girl, Ponee Girl, want you be my Ponee Girl?
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked! Empty Re: Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast -- NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked!

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:08 pm

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! OMG!  

IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE COME AROUND !!

It is so wonderful to see you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:42 pm

Kinda got disenchanted with the Dinar, sold 1/2 my holdings at $950/mil and was glad to get that much out of them. Just happened upon a link while cleaning out my bookmarks and thought I'd pop in and see if any of the old gang is here. Soooo good  to  hear from you. Hope all is well.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:51 pm

None of the old gang is here any more. Most  got disenchanted also.  Some actually went on to follow some of the gurus on their sites and facebook pages and are still hanging in there, others actually became gurus themselves.  But, for the most part, this is all a new generation of dinarians.  

I sold 3/4 or more of mine back at $800.00.  Still have a bunch stuck in Warka that I will probably never see. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum