Page 1 of 1
1. There’s actually lots of movement behind the scenes, releases happening & account holds being removed in preparation, paymasters & people either in position, or getting in position for final rollout payouts.
2. The final roll out was underway quietly. Things started moving at 11 am EDT Mon. 15 June.
3. GESARA would launch Wed. 17 June after we started Tier 4b appointments.
4. This week the RV rollout schedule was being executed and things were still on track.
B. Sun. Evening EDT 14 June Flemming’s Military Intel Contact:
1. A Bonds buyer was told that all starts Mon. 15 June and this would be the last that we would be waiting for completion.
2. As of 5 pm EDT Sun. 14 June a schedule was being put out from Hong Kong for the payout sequence from top levels/tiers to lower levels/tiers and Tier 4b exchanges (us, the Internet Group) this week.
3. Tier 4b 800#s notifications would be coming out from Wells Fargo servers any time over the next 72 hours.
4. There were 500 infrastructure projects that Trump has been pushing to "Rebuild America" (google "apmreports.org/trump-infrastructure-projects") would utilize Dubai 1, 2 funds through Tier 1 government accounts, Tier 2 humanitarian and govt related organization accounts. While govt funds were handling the infrastructure projects nationwide, funds from us in Tier 4b Zim holders would be investing in projects (for those ZIM holders who choose) to rebuild city and town centers, create jobs and stimulate local economies in the 8,761 economically depressed "Opportunity Zones" throughout this country.
5. Many projects submitted by governors focus on transportation — roads, tunnels and bridges. New York and New Jersey were pushing for a rail tunnel project between New Jersey and New York that could cost as much as $25 billion. California wanted to rebuild its dams, and 12 states wanted to bring broadband to their rural areas. Washington wanted to rebuild its airport, and Texas wanted a waterway improved. See project proposals by state here: https://www.apmreports.org/story/2017/05/11/trump-infrastructure-projects#data
- Posts : 38146
Join date : 2011-08-09
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum