Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat Snippet -- something BIG is being lined up for the end of June  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat Snippet -- something BIG is being lined up for the end of June

Go down

Mnt Goat Snippet -- something BIG is being lined up for the end of June  Empty Mnt Goat Snippet -- something BIG is being lined up for the end of June

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Mnt Goat  

So, today’s news is all about the currency auctions and the finance ministry under the minister Ali Allawi wanting to implement a package of financial and banking reforms. Still Iraq has not secured the $5 billion needed to pay the June salaries...It does seem something BIG is being lined up for the end of June as many issues seem to merge towards that time period. This may just be a matter of when Iraq finally meets its demise. But still we have not yet heard OPENLY in the news from the CBI or the Finance ministry on the “project to delete the zeros”...I do know for a FACT that Iraq is looking seriously for a new [CBI] governor that al-Kazemi will appoint...So we wait to see who he selects.   ...Meantime the auctions have been taken out of the direct supervision of the CBI and are now supervised by the Finance Ministry. This is...FACT! 

...the CBI has told me many times already in the past that; when they get serious and ready to delete the zeros, roll out the lower denominations which will lead to the reinstatement, they will let the citizens know and educate them. So far, they have kept their promise and each time they got close they began the education process...the CBI and/or Finance Committee is way overdue for a public news announcement (if even just a brief update) on this subject matter. I think we may see things kick into high gear once the budget comes out and they begin the reforms. We will probably get an update at this point in time...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum