Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems?

Go down

Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems? Empty Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems?

Post by claud39 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 am

Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems?

15/06/2020

Do we need a translation between the old paper transaction system of Iraqi banks and the new system based on electronic banking systems? 21446

[ltr]*Ibrahim Mohammed Amin Mohammed[/ltr]

[ltr]I often had this question, there and amid the chaos of daily work I always echoed this question with myself do we need that translation.[/ltr]
[ltr]
Everyone knows the importance of the electronic systems for banks, which are called core banking systems (Core Banking System), and the Central Bank of Iraq is the first sponsor and supporter to guide banks towards the acquisition of banking systems of all kinds and urged banks to apply them and make them a condition of evaluation for Iraqi banks because of their great importance in developing the banking sector in Iraq and moving to electronic systems instead of paper systems based on records, books and files.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
But through his experience that there is a large group still prefer paperwork on electronic systems and there has always been a dialectic to solve between the supporters of the paper system and the records and books and between the supporters of electronic banking systems and I am among them because I worked in the banking system section of one of the large and prestigious Iraqi banks, and I believe that this dialectic will continue to exist in all other Iraqi banks in particular.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
Here we had to find a solution that satisfies both parties, no matter how much we try

to explain to the supporters of the paper transaction system the electronic banking system and the way it works we clashed with them with two important things: first: the vast majority of them, especially the elderly, who are not fluent in computer or computer use.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
Second: Their lack of acceptance of the electronic system and the new way of processing the processes within the banking system, and here we would like to note that we have all the respect and appreciation of these cadres as the basis from which we derive scientific and practical experience and which is translated into the electronic banking system.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
Now we have to translate between the old paper transaction system which has become disproportionate to the volume of business and its development around the world and the new electronic system for example, for example, the number

of the registration document translates to = the number of the transaction in the banking system or the so-called "Transaction Number" and the authorization of the accounting registration document through the signature of the previously authorized The document now translates to = authentication of the transaction in the banking system (Transaction Approval) and that the custodians isolated in another corner away from other employees translate to = the so-called (_Teller) it is the same employee who performs the transaction on the banking system and receives and delivers money directly with the customer or customer.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
With this development in electronic banking systems, the method of monitoring and checking paper transactions is also out dated and has become useless with the electronic banking system, where the audit must be electronic and using the system itself and its reports.
[/ltr]

[ltr]
Ultimately, as the Central Bank continues to develop and support electronic banking systems and push private and government banks to develop their systems as well, I expect in the next five years we will be able to conduct banking operations, through mobile devices and from the home without the need for routine reviews and long waits in the departments and banks.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Director of Risk Management, Kurdistan Islamic International Bank*[/ltr]

[ltr]http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20719
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum