Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY NOTES UPDATE -- Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,

Go down

JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  Empty JUDY NOTES UPDATE -- Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:39 pm

Judy Note: Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments, with an expected NESARA/GESARA release on that Tues. 15 June.

Evidently the delay surrounded a list that was presented to the Chinese Elders of around 3,000 high profile Cabal members whose names were on sealed indictments about to be unsealed and served. They didn’t want the Deep State to get a hold of RV monies, so the arrests were important to have under control.

Late Wed. evening 10 June three large tranches of monies dedicated to the RV were released from the Collateral Account Rodriquez Trust.

At 11:11 am EDT Thurs. 11 June a soft announcement of our gold-backed USN was made to the financial community. Also on Thurs, the Chinese started selling off the US Bonds, which stimulated a Market Crash – another step toward ridding the world of the fiat US dollar. Bankers were told that the start was imminent, with liquidity, funds, notifications and PP deliveries partially released.

Fri. 12 June: Fleming's Military Intel Contact texted that “Contract and ZIM Rates would remain unchanged for Tier 4b under the Chinese release scenario, as Judy Shelton has accomplished as of Fri. 12 June.”

Mon. 15 June: By contract Trump had until Mon. evening 15 June to release the 800#s for Tier 4b before the Chinese took over to release the 800#s on Tues. 16 June.

Tues. 16 June: Drop Dead Deadline for the 800#s Release and NESARA/ GESARA to start.

Wed. 17 June: Anna Von Reitz: “Federal governmental services corporations were in bankruptcy and in March 2020 Washington was closed down for 90 days, the end of which was technically on Wed. 17 June, officially on Mon. 22 June.”

It was assumed that the redemption/ exchange deadline for appointments would be extended to the end of the month of June.

Exchange and Redemptions:

June 9 2020 email from Frank Templeton of Templeton Collectibles: https://templetoncollectibles.com, franktempleton@optimum.net “Zim Bonds and Zim Notes refer to the same thing. Folks are expecting them to be treated like a bond.”

Wells Fargo would send out 527,000 + emails to currency and Zim holders containing a coded 800 number to call for appointments and a Secure Website to obtain redemption/exchange information.

The code was an individualized ID number connected to your Social Security number for you to take through the redemption process. Take that ID number to your appointment. Do not give out the coded 800# to anyone as it was connected to your Social Security number and personal banking account and could only be used once for your personal appointment.

If you did not receive an email, then you could find a general 800# and the Secure Website on websites as below. Clicking on that Secured Website or calling that 800# would give you your personalized coded 800# ID number for the redemption process.

They wanted as many Zim holders as possible to redeem their Zim in the first four days after the 800#s and email notifications went out. When you called the 800# let them know if you had Zim as it could change where you did your redemption. Any currencies you had would be exchanged at the same time as your Zim Bonds.

A general 800# to call, plus the Safe Link Website also would be available on these links:

Dinar Chronicles: http://www.dinarchronicles.com
Dinar Recaps: https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog
MarkZ: https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz
Bruce: http://bigcalluniverse.com/callarchive/
TNT Tony: https://twitter.com/the_tnt_team
Dinar Detectives: https://dinardetectives.com/

In your exchange it was advised to be transparent, cooperative and answer questions honestly so that you wouldn’t be suspect of gaining exchange proceeds for criminal or terrorist purposes.

At your first appointment (15-30 min), if you want more than the default rate package on your currencies and ZIM, you could ask for the higher Contract Rates – in which case they would extend the first appointment to 90 minutes. Then be prepared to present your project(s) outline to the exchange bankers and/or choose among the list 250 sanctioned projects that they would present you in order to receive the higher rates (you can choose one or more of the 250 projects alongside or instead of your projects for higher rates).

If you were not satisfied with the rate offered at the end of the 90-minute first appointment just politely tell them so, and they would then give you an SKR (safe keeping receipt) and you would immediately tell your assigned Wealth Manager to lead you through steps during the next 72 hours (the legal rescission period during which you could legally change any signed agreements).

Your SKR from your redemption / exchange would be good for six months, during which your assigned Wealth Manager would help you choose a Trust Company (Abbott Downing, Merrill Lynch, etc, or equivalent) and your WM and Trust Company team would be happy to negotiate for you for the higher rates.

The Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) would be for 90 days, though the Department of Defense security teams have said that they would extend the NDA and NSA monitoring of the currency holder's financial transactions for more than 90-days if there was reason to do so.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JUDY NOTES UPDATE --  Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,  Empty Re: JUDY NOTES UPDATE -- Most sources were now saying Mon.-Tues. 15, 16 June for release of the 800#s and setting of appointments,

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum