Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20

Go down

Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20 Empty Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:29 pm

Footforward  

[...is there any reason the Iraqi dinar went from $3+ in 2004 then declined sharply to 0.0008? How can a currency fall so fast?]  that should be 2003 I think. It fell because it was manipulated to go there. That was the program rate. Part of how, in my opinion, we know the dinar isn't supposed to be worthless.  [so when they RV they would have to go back to at least that rate again right?]  there are two potential outcomes. A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate...my opinion is it will RV higher then the old rate.

6/11/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20 Empty Re: Footforward: "A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate" (LOL!) 6/11/20

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:10 pm

FF is an ignoramus.  The dinar was never worth $3 after the hyperinflation of the 1980s.  That's according to Shabs himself.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum