Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

+23
yoursoulknows
dinardiva
aksafeone
petunia
1alaskan
okieIloveU
Catherine
Alchemist
konacoffeegal
humingbyrd
SEBtopdog
MartyM
maestro
Wealthy1!
sonnayhwh
sugaredup
Ponee
revenuerog
gmahunni
CaptnJerry
Angel7
IL62881
rick152
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 Empty Re: If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry Rick. Thanks Alchemist!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 Empty Re: If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

Post by dinardiva Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 pm

great post ..thank you
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Hello Rick,

Great post, pretty well sums up my sentiments exactly. I've been 'off' dinar sites since July, only 'occasionally' checking - and yes, we've been in the week every week for almost a year... which is almost as long as I've been in. In truth the 'gurus' wrong info have made me 'doubt' it will ever happen! Are we in the middle of some great big 'hoax' and we all drank the kool aid?? lol So I had to step back, for my sanity, and upon realizing what was going on... since I generally believe 'leaders' this investment has cost me thousands it didn't have to, nor would it have, if I wasn't on these sites... listening to the gurus... ($1000's in lost reserves) ouch! I stopped doing reserves back in May (thank God!!) and bought enough to help others, and myself.

Thank you for taking the time!! It is exactly like you say... when will we see it? How much will the rate be? The rate and date are - 'classified' - as Phoenix always says.... today he's the only one I listen to, his info is backed by links and focuses on current events and factual information. And he doesn't make money off everyone, or links on his page - FREE solid info - no intel, no rumor.

When it comes to the Truth (truth be told) imo we will NEVER know the complete story...

Blessings YSK (yoursoulknows) ☀
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 Empty rick152

Post by A37pilot Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:53 pm

rick152 wrote:First, a disclaimer; There is absolutely zero intention to focus on ANY certain person, group or, website. This should be read with entertainment in mind. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. There, I hope this covers the bases. If not OH WELL. The following thoughts are of the writer.
This is not a post about politics or religion per sey. Just possibilities.Words and a challange.

Good day to everyone I hope your day is going well. There are a few things I have made Myself aware of that I would like to share. I want you all to know that I fully, 100% believe the Iraqi dinar will RV. When? Noone knows, thus the reason for this post.

Lets for a moment look toward our government here in America. Bare with me here, everything will get clear. First and foremost, when the government wants you to know sonmething they darn sure let you know. They bang all the drums, blow the horns, stand on the steps and, call out the media. They tell you over and again how good something is for you when, you yourself, know that what they say is just not true. Still things get crammed down your throat and, like it or not, thats too bad..

Next If the government wants to accomplish something and don't want you to know about it, they throw up all knids of smoke screens to keep you from seeing the truth. (After all if you are dumbed down enough, anyone can get away with just about anything and, you won't even know until it is over). That makes things easy so no explanation is needed. Unfortunatly, A LOT of people walk around in this state of mind. Some, Some say that 911 was one of those smoke screens. I personally say the great debate over the debt increase of earlier this year was one of those smoke screens. What was being screened as of yet I'm not sure.

When other tactics fail and people start to get wise there is always the act of censorship to keep you quiet. This is a lot harder since the days of the internet, however can still be somewhat effective. Delete, delete delete, threats and coursion also come into play. You can always be listed as a crackpot or many other numerous titles, quite effectly distroying any credibility that you may actually have.

These are people we really desire to trust as they literally have our lives in they're hands so to speak.

Does anyone else see a pattern forming here? Or is it just me?

Ok Now the dinar. I have been on these sites, (not all but some) for about a year now. I try to read most if not all the posts and replies so as to get a full, well rounded feel as to where you/ we, the people are, along with the intel. All this stuff aids in how, you, I, we, interperate where we are. IMO

For months I have said, I believe, our leaders have been misled in they're attempts to gather information. This is not to say that ALL has been smoke and mirrors, but pretty close. I am among the peeps who KNOW that noone has a clue when this is going to happen.But, yes, we have gotten bits and pieces that show we are getting closer. Or are we? It does surely look that way.

Let's focus on the truth while we are here. If we look back we have been the "week" snice Dec 2010. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. If we had been the week back then we would have seen this pop, at least by March. Don't you think? When governments around the world are planning things like of a magnitude in this nature they just do not allow too many things get in there way. I know what your going to say...There has not been an event like this ever, but, when a government does any thing, and they want it done... you know what I mean

Please let me be completely clear at this point. I want to totally believe that ALL of the Guru's have in they're hearts, to give us nothing but the best info they can find. I do not, want to ever think, that WE as peeps could have been misled by our leaders. This part I hate to say...I am just not sure anymore. At my count this has been the week for the last 39.

I have brought you the truth before, (and I leave all this for you to decide for yourselves) only to have the truth ripped away from you by the delete button. Lets hope this is not the case today. I believe all of you deserve...DESERVE to hear the truth, (as I see it, and am sure after today many of you will see also) Some of you are going to dislike the truth, a lot others are going to appreciate this message in the love and respect with which it is written.

Hold your breath here it comes. It hurts my heart to believe we may, have been led on by these dinar sites. Not that the dinar will not RV, as I am very confident the RV is near. There are plenty of possibilities as to why we would have been misled, but if you have listened at all one big saying was, follow the money. I have no desire to try to find where the money is or has come from. My quest here today is to seek out ANY person, guru, or group (as in site) to come forward and tell us WHY, and what is really, REALLY going on, the real truth. Until that time, this post is definately going to be the thorn that cannot be removed, and the comfort will not return, because we all now know.

There are sites that allow different type of talk. Mods will agree and leave posts alive until another comes and hits the button. Then there are the ones that will not allow the truth at all. Only there version of the truth is allowed. Still another will have very well rounded "statements" to the peeps but sensor most everything, because you "really don't want to know". I know that noone can please everyone but what happened to Free Speech?

Do you, are you starting to see the simularities between dinar sites and the government? They are BOTH fashioned in the same manner. The very things we dislike about our government is EXACTLY what we have here in these sites. We complain about the government dwindling away at our rights and we stand by BLINDLY and allow the same to be thrust upon us in search of the golden dinar, pretty much. To me this is unaccecptable for us to comtinue to tollerate without a word being said.

Here is the part where you get to see this RV come forward. If you have the intestinal fortitude to carry it out. Are you ready? OK then, I believe you.

These sites thrive on you me and all else ariving everyday like clock work. They know what time you wake and go to sleep. They are very skilled at CONTROLLING your emotions. Think about this. When you are getting a little grumpy, Up comes a post to drag you back into the fold and, raise your spirit. When you get too high they allow, Allow a post to bring you down and after that is accomplished they bring you back up again. They KEEP YOU IN LINE exactly where you are supphosed to be. Confused, bewildered, strong then weak, lost and, begging for more. A lot of peeps just don't get that, that is exactly where "they"( the government and the dinar sites) want you.

Here is a task for each to accomplish and I believe that we will all see this RV sooner than you can imagine.Remember I believe in you and that you can make this happen.
1. do not buy any more dinar, even reserves.
2. stay OFF ALL dinar sites period for at least two weeks, not even a peek
3. wait (try to be patient) you will get a e-mail once the RV occurs you will not miss it
4. DO NOT call any bank with questions about dinar. NONE,ZIP, NADA
5.DO NOT go onto forex or CBI at all. The RV will come to you
6. Pray for the bad influences over this blessing fail
7. IMO. do not ask God for this blessing He knows where you stand in this desire
8. Thank God in advance daily (at least) for the blessing you/ we are about to recieve
9. Pray for the people of Iraq and the world who will benefit from this blessing
10. Write your plan out ON PAPER, post it on your fridge so you see it a lot.(ie help family, sey up trust, aid a homeless person etc)
11. Hug your children, kiss your wife/ husband, call your parents, they all miss you.
12. relax and let it happen

If everyone does this the dinar sites dry up. dinar sales fall greatly. forex hits drop down back to normal levels (yes they can tell) The powers that be will KNOW the hype is over and then this thing just may fly. After all nothing else is happening so why not?

Well then, Quite a rant Thanks for listening, Always remember I love you all, so, Love each other and your self...rick152

NO INCUMBENTS ELECTED IN 2012. FEDERAL, STATE OR, LOCAL

Right on Rick.In this since 2005. Have more than most do, but blessed by The Lord back then. Haven't bought any more since....although have been tempted. I hope your wisdom is correct. Thank you.

A37pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by cravin4rv Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
rick152 wrote:
Here is a task for each to accomplish and I believe that we will all see this RV sooner than you can imagine.Remember I believe in you and that you can make this happen.
1. do not buy any more dinar, even reserves.
2. stay OFF ALL dinar sites period for at least two weeks, not even a peek
3. wait (try to be patient) you will get a e-mail once the RV occurs you will not miss it
4. DO NOT call any bank with questions about dinar. NONE,ZIP, NADA
5.DO NOT go onto forex or CBI at all. The RV will come to you
6. Pray for the bad influences over this blessing fail
7. IMO. do not ask God for this blessing He knows where you stand in this desire
8. Thank God in advance daily (at least) for the blessing you/ we are about to recieve
9. Pray for the people of Iraq and the world who will benefit from this blessing
10. Write your plan out ON PAPER, post it on your fridge so you see it a lot.(ie help family, sey up trust, aid a homeless person etc)
11. Hug your children, kiss your wife/ husband, call your parents, they all miss you.
12. relax and let it happen

If everyone does this the dinar sites dry up. dinar sales fall greatly. forex hits drop down back to normal levels (yes they can tell) The powers that be will KNOW the hype is over and then this thing just may fly. After all nothing else is happening so why not?

Well then, Quite a rant Thanks for listening, Always remember I love you all, so, Love each other and your self...rick152

NO INCUMBENTS ELECTED IN 2012. FEDERAL, STATE OR, LOCAL

I agree whole heartedly.

CJ

WRONG on #1!!! I'm gonna keep buying dinar until this thing pops!!! It makes absolutely no sense to not buy any dinar. That's like telling someone to not bank anymore money in savings because the interest rate is about to increase 1,000% - 3,000%. Don't buy reserves counting on this happening soon I can agree with. As long as I can afford to keep investing I'm gonna keep buying cause it will just be more going right back to God's Kingdom and paying it forward. That is because I truly believe in the investment. If I had any reservations that it was not then I would hold off.

Good luck to all. If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek - Page 2 3091836158

cravin4rv

Back to top Go down

Post by freedomseekers Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

I woke up the morning with an uneasiness that I couldn't quite figure out... a doubting, but not in the RV or the gurus or even that we are just about there. I hope you are at least checking this thread to receive my gratitude for so eloquently expressing what has been stirring in me. And thanks to many others from whom I have learned so much. My eyes have been opened and my spirit uplifted. It's time to move on!

freedomseekers

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 am

freedomseekers wrote:I woke up the morning with an uneasiness that I couldn't quite figure out... a doubting, but not in the RV or the gurus or even that we are just about there. I hope you are at least checking this thread to receive my gratitude for so eloquently expressing what has been stirring in me. And thanks to many others from whom I have learned so much. My eyes have been opened and my spirit uplifted. It's time to move on!

Hi Freedomseekers,
I'm not sure what your uneasiness was about... but I do understand what you mean. I just read and answered a post in another thread that may benefit you, don't know for sure, but here it is pasted below just in case! Your gratitude is heartwarming... and doubt gets to us all.... YSK

yoursoulknows wrote:
Big Bish wrote:Where are all the folks that use to tell us that this RV was here and we
needed to get our ducks in a row? The fact that we rarely hear from
Okie , Rich Queen, poppy3 or any of the others is really discouraging
and truly has me depressed. I'm sorry if my comments offend anyone but,
how can any of you just drop off the forums after sharing such absolute
words about the pending RV? I know of 6 families that are selling
their IQD based on the lack of posts from the Gurus that use to post
daily and assure us all that this RV was close at hand........they have
silently removed themselves from the forums without any explanation for
why their intel didn't prove true.....I'm really depressed and wish the
Gurus would start working together to determine where this RV really is!

Hi Big Bish,

I can't say I know what is going on regarding the RV, or why the lack of posts from the gurus. What I can say is this - the RV will happen - and the gurus are likely as mystified as anyone as to:
1) why it hasn't happened as yet and
2) why their info has been wrong so many times

Here's something we all need to keep in mind (imo) and I hope it helps you and your friends. There is WAY more going on than just an 'RV of a currency' (and that, in itself, is a complicated procedure). There is SO much going on that we will never know the truth, the details, the power struggles, the agendas. People don't like to believe there's stuff going on that they are not told about... but we all should have an open mind. Suffice it to say that this IS absolutely a GLOBAL event, (not that the masses will really ever hear about it), it IS tied to the world economy (what's going on right now was totally planned to happen) and it IS one of the 'solutions' to resolve the crisis. How does it all fit, what has to happen? I have no clue how it all works, I don't know, don't want to know... this is controlled by people with enormous power!

When it comes to Rich Queen, she's on tour in South America right now. When it comes to Okie, Poppy etc I cannot answer but I'm sure they are even more frustrated than we are... they have intel, they hear things BUT what is being put out, even to them, is likely 90% misinformation.

When it comes to people selling their dinar because the gurus have not posted - they need to think, and ask themselves good questions. Why would they allow the gurus lack of posting to affect their investment decision? It's not Okies responsibility to give us intel, or anyone else's, we all made our own choice to be in this investment. I appreciate what we get in the way of info - from those who have it... and those who give intel that doesn't 'pan out' must feel terrible! But what can they do? Nothing, they have no control either! The info changes as this is a 'live and fluid' situation. Remember - this is a HUGE GLOBAL event - with powerful players - the gurus may not necessarily even know when it RV's cos that's the 'misinformation' and 'control' games being played.

These families need to look at the logic of what they are saying - or they are using the gurus posting (or lack thereof) as an 'excuse' to get out of an investment they didn't really investigate or believe in. Either way (whatever they chose to do regarding selling their dinar) there has to be happy stories about the dinar (when it RV's), and there has to be sad stories (those who had dinar but sold them) - everything has a Balance. Stay strong and have faith, hope that helps!

Blessings, YSK

yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 am

Here...I'll simplify...and please realize that this is only my opinion and not meant to bash anyone at any level.

IMO...90% or more of the intel provided to us by govt controlled officials is mis-information and I doubt most of them even realize they are being used for the purpose to confuse. ...IMO

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum