Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS

Go down

“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS Empty “THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:30 am

“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS

11/06/2020

“THE DEBTS OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION WILL RISE IN GOVERNANCE”… JIHAD AZOUR: THE CONTRACTION OF ARAB ECONOMIES EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS %D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA

Jihad Azour, Director of the Middle East and Central Asia Region at the International Monetary Fund, talked about the impact of the Corona pandemic on the economies and markets of the region, scenarios and requirements for the transition of Arab countries to the second stage of facing the crisis, which is to relocate the economy.

And appreciating the size of the losses of the countries of the region resulting from Corona so far, Azour revealed to the site "First - Economy and Business" that the International Monetary Fund today is in the process of re-evaluating the numbers and expectations for this year, and within two weeks the picture becomes clear. 

He pointed out that, "With the beginning of Corona, the data indicated a decline in the economic growth of the region by 4 percent as a general rate, which is equivalent to removing 425 billion dollars of the gross domestic product of the countries of the region. But we expect this decline to become even greater. ”

With regard to the International Monetary Fund loans to Arab countries, Azour announced that “the fund received requests for financial support from about 10 Arab countries, and we worked to approve most of them quickly. And the request of Lebanon to obtain a fast loan is also being studied, and Iraq has also made an inquiry, but it has not requested a loan yet. It is expected that the Fund’s financing for the countries of the region will increase by 2020 by 75 percent over the previous year.

Azour pointed out that "the Middle East and North Africa region, in conjunction with Corona, suffered a parallel shock represented in the drop in oil prices, which would lead to a decline in exports of the oil-producing countries by $ 250 billion this year. It also affected the importing countries in terms of reduced capital and investment flows and the exit of funds from their financial markets, and more importantly, the decline in remittances of workers abroad.

He believed that "the countries of the region are on the verge of the end of the first stage and the beginning of the second stage of dealing with the consequences of the Corona virus. Where the first focused on facing the pandemic, while the second transitional stage is based on re-moving the economy and adapting to a different era than the global and regional economy before Corona, considering that “Arab governments should take all necessary steps to move the wheel of the economy, improve productivity, and stimulate investment. 

Among the most important measures necessary to achieve these goals are facilitating the movement of the private sector, the primary engine of the economy, and supporting sectors most affected by the crisis such as tourism, aviation and agriculture, and the need to invest in technology to transform into a productive and job-generating sector, in addition to activating the regional cooperation system in a way that creates larger markets.

Azour emphasized that “maintaining financial stability is the first line of defense for the Arab countries, especially since the number of countries in the region with a high level of debt has increased significantly in recent years, especially countries that import oil, two-thirds of whom suffer from a debt level that exceeds 80 percent of their output the local". 

Stressing the necessity of the countries of the region avoiding the two options of obtaining high interest loans or financing the government at the expense of the economic sector, explaining that the expectations of the International Monetary Fund indicate that “with the decline in growth and the impact of this on government revenues, the size of the debt in most Arab countries will rise as a rule ”

Azour explained that "most Arab financial markets witnessed a wave of money displacement due to corona, but this wave receded." As for direct foreign investments, he saw that "there will be a difficulty in attracting them during the coming period, and there is a need for Arab governments to take specific, innovative and unprecedented steps to stimulate and attract these investments."

https://uabonline.org/%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%af%d9%88%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86%d8%b7%d9%82%d8%a9-%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%aa%d9%81%d8%b9-%d8%ad%d9%8f%d9%83%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%8b-%d8%ac%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%af-%d8%a3/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum