Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

+23
yoursoulknows
dinardiva
aksafeone
petunia
1alaskan
okieIloveU
Catherine
Alchemist
konacoffeegal
humingbyrd
SEBtopdog
MartyM
maestro
Wealthy1!
sonnayhwh
sugaredup
Ponee
revenuerog
gmahunni
CaptnJerry
Angel7
IL62881
rick152
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Empty If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 pm

First, a disclaimer; There is absolutely zero intention to focus on ANY certain person, group or, website. This should be read with entertainment in mind. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. There, I hope this covers the bases. If not OH WELL. The following thoughts are of the writer.
This is not a post about politics or religion per sey. Just possibilities.Words and a challange.

Good day to everyone I hope your day is going well. There are a few things I have made Myself aware of that I would like to share. I want you all to know that I fully, 100% believe the Iraqi dinar will RV. When? Noone knows, thus the reason for this post.

Lets for a moment look toward our government here in America. Bare with me here, everything will get clear. First and foremost, when the government wants you to know sonmething they darn sure let you know. They bang all the drums, blow the horns, stand on the steps and, call out the media. They tell you over and again how good something is for you when, you yourself, know that what they say is just not true. Still things get crammed down your throat and, like it or not, thats too bad..

Next If the government wants to accomplish something and don't want you to know about it, they throw up all knids of smoke screens to keep you from seeing the truth. (After all if you are dumbed down enough, anyone can get away with just about anything and, you won't even know until it is over). That makes things easy so no explanation is needed. Unfortunatly, A LOT of people walk around in this state of mind. Some, Some say that 911 was one of those smoke screens. I personally say the great debate over the debt increase of earlier this year was one of those smoke screens. What was being screened as of yet I'm not sure.

When other tactics fail and people start to get wise there is always the act of censorship to keep you quiet. This is a lot harder since the days of the internet, however can still be somewhat effective. Delete, delete delete, threats and coursion also come into play. You can always be listed as a crackpot or many other numerous titles, quite effectly distroying any credibility that you may actually have.

These are people we really desire to trust as they literally have our lives in they're hands so to speak.

Does anyone else see a pattern forming here? Or is it just me?

Ok Now the dinar. I have been on these sites, (not all but some) for about a year now. I try to read most if not all the posts and replies so as to get a full, well rounded feel as to where you/ we, the people are, along with the intel. All this stuff aids in how, you, I, we, interperate where we are. IMO

For months I have said, I believe, our leaders have been misled in they're attempts to gather information. This is not to say that ALL has been smoke and mirrors, but pretty close. I am among the peeps who KNOW that noone has a clue when this is going to happen.But, yes, we have gotten bits and pieces that show we are getting closer. Or are we? It does surely look that way.

Let's focus on the truth while we are here. If we look back we have been the "week" snice Dec 2010. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. If we had been the week back then we would have seen this pop, at least by March. Don't you think? When governments around the world are planning things like of a magnitude in this nature they just do not allow too many things get in there way. I know what your going to say...There has not been an event like this ever, but, when a government does any thing, and they want it done... you know what I mean

Please let me be completely clear at this point. I want to totally believe that ALL of the Guru's have in they're hearts, to give us nothing but the best info they can find. I do not, want to ever think, that WE as peeps could have been misled by our leaders. This part I hate to say...I am just not sure anymore. At my count this has been the week for the last 39.

I have brought you the truth before, (and I leave all this for you to decide for yourselves) only to have the truth ripped away from you by the delete button. Lets hope this is not the case today. I believe all of you deserve...DESERVE to hear the truth, (as I see it, and am sure after today many of you will see also) Some of you are going to dislike the truth, a lot others are going to appreciate this message in the love and respect with which it is written.

Hold your breath here it comes. It hurts my heart to believe we may, have been led on by these dinar sites. Not that the dinar will not RV, as I am very confident the RV is near. There are plenty of possibilities as to why we would have been misled, but if you have listened at all one big saying was, follow the money. I have no desire to try to find where the money is or has come from. My quest here today is to seek out ANY person, guru, or group (as in site) to come forward and tell us WHY, and what is really, REALLY going on, the real truth. Until that time, this post is definately going to be the thorn that cannot be removed, and the comfort will not return, because we all now know.

There are sites that allow different type of talk. Mods will agree and leave posts alive until another comes and hits the button. Then there are the ones that will not allow the truth at all. Only there version of the truth is allowed. Still another will have very well rounded "statements" to the peeps but sensor most everything, because you "really don't want to know". I know that noone can please everyone but what happened to Free Speech?

Do you, are you starting to see the simularities between dinar sites and the government? They are BOTH fashioned in the same manner. The very things we dislike about our government is EXACTLY what we have here in these sites. We complain about the government dwindling away at our rights and we stand by BLINDLY and allow the same to be thrust upon us in search of the golden dinar, pretty much. To me this is unaccecptable for us to comtinue to tollerate without a word being said.

Here is the part where you get to see this RV come forward. If you have the intestinal fortitude to carry it out. Are you ready? OK then, I believe you.

These sites thrive on you me and all else ariving everyday like clock work. They know what time you wake and go to sleep. They are very skilled at CONTROLLING your emotions. Think about this. When you are getting a little grumpy, Up comes a post to drag you back into the fold and, raise your spirit. When you get too high they allow, Allow a post to bring you down and after that is accomplished they bring you back up again. They KEEP YOU IN LINE exactly where you are supphosed to be. Confused, bewildered, strong then weak, lost and, begging for more. A lot of peeps just don't get that, that is exactly where "they"( the government and the dinar sites) want you.

Here is a task for each to accomplish and I believe that we will all see this RV sooner than you can imagine.Remember I believe in you and that you can make this happen.
1. do not buy any more dinar, even reserves.
2. stay OFF ALL dinar sites period for at least two weeks, not even a peek
3. wait (try to be patient) you will get a e-mail once the RV occurs you will not miss it
4. DO NOT call any bank with questions about dinar. NONE,ZIP, NADA
5.DO NOT go onto forex or CBI at all. The RV will come to you
6. Pray for the bad influences over this blessing fail
7. IMO. do not ask God for this blessing He knows where you stand in this desire
8. Thank God in advance daily (at least) for the blessing you/ we are about to recieve
9. Pray for the people of Iraq and the world who will benefit from this blessing
10. Write your plan out ON PAPER, post it on your fridge so you see it a lot.(ie help family, sey up trust, aid a homeless person etc)
11. Hug your children, kiss your wife/ husband, call your parents, they all miss you.
12. relax and let it happen

If everyone does this the dinar sites dry up. dinar sales fall greatly. forex hits drop down back to normal levels (yes they can tell) The powers that be will KNOW the hype is over and then this thing just may fly. After all nothing else is happening so why not?

Well then, Quite a rant Thanks for listening, Always remember I love you all, so, Love each other and your self...rick152

NO INCUMBENTS ELECTED IN 2012. FEDERAL, STATE OR, LOCAL
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Empty Re: If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

Post by IL62881 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm

YOU have stated my sentiments exactly. This has gotten way out of control and I feel it has become a game for some. I have questioned the pastors on these sites as they must realize that at the END OF THE DAY just like you and me "THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD" for their misintel, misinformation or whatever you prefer to call it, just like all of us have to do but the bottom line is: YES! I do feel we have been led like sheeples just like our gov. is doing. I tune in very little, sometimes just to see what hype is being put out for this day and today it was your nice article. Glad I stopped by.

Actually there are more interesting sites to follow that tells us more about what is REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD that is truth, not the lies from the media. Those sites need to be checked out and we need to be standing in fear and trembling for what the government has already done or is planning to do.

Thank YOU for your column - you did well.

IL62881

Back to top Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Empty Re: If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Thank you This is multi posted and NOT a foucs on any certain site...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Thank you, Rick152! This has possibilities! We've tried everything else! Watching, Praying, Lurking, Hoping and Wailing have not helped. Perhaps, taking ourselves out of the 'science project' ,(we seem to be carefully, poked and prodded specimens), would get the job done!

Again, thank you! Your FAN... If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 2474380249
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you Angel I have always been inthralled by your replys all over this site...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:07 pm

rick152 wrote:
Here is a task for each to accomplish and I believe that we will all see this RV sooner than you can imagine.Remember I believe in you and that you can make this happen.
3. wait (try to be patient) you will get a e-mail once the RV occurs you will not miss it
7. IMO. do not ask God for this blessing He knows where you stand in this desire
8. Thank God in advance daily (at least) for the blessing you/ we are about to recieve
9. Pray for the people of Iraq and the world who will benefit from this blessing
10. Write your plan out ON PAPER, post it on your fridge so you see it a lot.(ie help family, sey up trust, aid a homeless person etc)
11. Hug your children, kiss your wife/ husband, call your parents, they all miss you.

If everyone does this the dinar sites dry up. dinar sales fall greatly. forex hits drop down back to normal levels (yes they can tell) The powers that be will KNOW the hype is over and then this thing just may fly. After all nothing else is happening so why not?

Well then, Quite a rant Thanks for listening, Always remember I love you all, so, Love each other and your self...rick152

I agree whole heartedly.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 1261280965
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm

BUMP

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Amazing post. Well thought out. You have always had a great way of presenting your thoughts. I have great respect for you. Thank you for the honest and heart felt post. Hope it stays up long enough to be read by many.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugaredup Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Well said Rick I was thankn the same thang they got us right where they want us Playn cat and mouse with us. But bfore I go thro my 20 yr. old dialup laptop slower than mollasses in the creek may i please hit all the sites one more time. Be warned it could take days. But who knows it just mite RV bfore I get done. LOL....PRAISE GOD THANK YOU JESUS...

sugaredup

Back to top Go down

Post by sonnayhwh Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks ric, well said. Perhaps it would do us all well if your 12 steps (hey, that rings a bell!) were posted in all of the sites!

sonnayhwh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wealthy1! Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

It's going to be hard, as I've become addicted to this site. I haven't been a member long, but when I think about the hours spent each day, poring over posts and then clicking on the inserted links that lead to more information, I think they could have been hours spent doing something more productive, or life enhancing.

I agree with your analysis... we're being played and manipulated. I cringe every time I see a guru put in one of his posts "there's still time to get more dinar". So I will take your challenge. I won't be back for 10 days. In parting, I do want to say that I have learned alot about the birth of a country... one which I wouldn't have paid attention to, had it not been for my investment in the dinar.... so for that, I am grateful!

I believe there will always be people in the world who want to be led... they want to give their power away to someone else, because they don't want the responsibility of taking care of themselves... so they fall prey to those looking for a 'flock'. It's scary standing out on your own sometimes, but that much more exhilarating when great accomplishments are made.

Best wishes to all the dinarians!

Blessings,
Wealthy1! ❤

Wealthy1!

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:50 pm

GOOD IDEA RICK!If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 174797362
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Empty Whoda thunk...

Post by MartyM Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Well certainly a mouthfull Smile Actually very thought provoking and well stated. We greatly appreciate your sharing this.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi Rick152: In the interest of time, I usually just skim the longer posts. But yours was quite compelling. I feel it came from your heart, was well thought out, and certainly gives us all a lot to think about. Thank you very much for all that.

I've tried to keep the time I spend on OOM site to a minimum because time is just so precious; and as my mother tried to warn me years ago, time seems to speed up as we have less of if remaining. HOWEVER, I've come to think of many folks on the site as friends. I enjoy the various perspectives, the banter, the goofy jokes, serious discussions, and even trying to make folks feel better about this commitment and about themselves. I stopped buying dinar a while back, deciding the amount I have is enough to change my life and the lives of many others once it RV's. I'm already doing some of your "steps" but I'm not going "cold turkey". Still hoping to meet you and some of the folks on here from time to time. Take care.

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm

punisher wrote:Go rv!!!

Come ON RV!!!!!!!!!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:06 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Hi Rick152: In the interest of time, I usually just skim the longer posts. But yours was quite compelling. I feel it came from your heart, was well thought out, and certainly gives us all a lot to think about. Thank you very much for all that.

I've tried to keep the time I spend on OOM site to a minimum because time is just so precious; and as my mother tried to warn me years ago, time seems to speed up as we have less of if remaining. HOWEVER, I've come to think of many folks on the site as friends. I enjoy the various perspectives, the banter, the goofy jokes, serious discussions, and even trying to make folks feel better about this commitment and about themselves. I stopped buying dinar a while back, deciding the amount I have is enough to change my life and the lives of many others once it RV's. I'm already doing some of your "steps" but I'm not going "cold turkey". Still hoping to meet you and some of the folks on here from time to time. Take care.

Thank you for your honesty SEBtopdog. I too have come to really care about the people I have met on these sites. hence the post. I can appreciate your position. For me I need a break and hope all of you are well I will be out soon and back on Nov 3 ....rick152 See yall shortly

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 pm

I think this is a wonderful idea rick152 and as many have stated, well thought out and thought provoking. For those of us not wanting to loose touch with others on this site, pm them and ask if it's okay to get their email address. We can all stay in touch this way and look forward to new information, thoughts, etc.

I read many months ago that only a few people know the exact date of the RV, anyone repeating this date would be dealt with harshly. The latest intel, and world situations may point to a likely time of RV.

Peace to all, and come RV!
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

rick152 wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:Hi Rick152: In the interest of time, I usually just skim the longer posts. But yours was quite compelling. I feel it came from your heart, was well thought out, and certainly gives us all a lot to think about. Thank you very much for all that.

Thank you for your honesty SEBtopdog. I too have come to really care about the people I have met on these sites. hence the post. I can appreciate your position. For me I need a break and hope all of you are well I will be out soon and back on Nov 3 ....rick152 See yall shortly

Oh, one more thing, Rick152. If it RV's before 11/3, c'mon back and say hey. Join the party!

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 312044658

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Emoticon-animal-028

If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 pm

History lane
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2409-a-place-for-ongoing-condensed-intel-snippets

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:40 pm

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE! ADELE IN BLACK & WHITE!! YEAH YEAH PROBABLY TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC WITH THE THREAD---OH WELL! Wink

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okieIloveU Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Very Happy HEY RICH , YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING ALL ALONG. IT STARTED A PATTERN FOT ME, GET UP, TAKE A CUP OF COFFEE AND CHECK OUT ALL THE SITES. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I WASTED MANY HOURS SURFING AND NOT GOING FORWARD WITH MY LIFE. A VERY BIG THANK YOU CAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT ON...BLESS YOU....

okieIloveU

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm

We won't forget...

Catherine wrote:FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE! ADELE IN BLACK & WHITE!! YEAH YEAH PROBABLY TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC WITH THE THREAD---OH WELL! Wink

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Maybe if you stop looking for it, it will come to you.

Good words to live by.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Wink Hey Rick

Been in this going on seven years now. Said to happen every weekend during those seven years. Anyone remember ShotgunSuzie? The only difference is we are seven years closer to it actually happening. I still get a little excited at the newest intel or rumour.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 pm

SEVEN YEARS!?!?!??!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!!! Seven months or more (can't remember the exact length of time for me at this precise moment-worked a 3rd shift and am still up!!!) Sleep Sleep Sleep is a long time (to me!) How did you make it all those years??? :shock:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Alchemist wrote:We won't forget...

Catherine wrote:FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE! ADELE IN BLACK & WHITE!! YEAH YEAH PROBABLY TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC WITH THE THREAD---OH WELL! Wink

ALCH!!! Long time! I actually posted this black & white vid when I saw that you and "Seb" were on here~hope you enjoyed my video of the day~! :cheers:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Great summation! Exactly what I have said, believed, for quite some time. The problem is we need to follow up on our beliefs -- got this blog habit that I too have to shake. Must be part cat - curiosity probably will kill me. Will try to do at least 7 of the above listed items (per Rick 152). Can't promise I will not peek at the blogs or post.
It is time for a CHANGE - in Washington, D. C.; the White House; the State House; and next Tuesday the Borough House. WE THE PEOPLE can make the necessary changes - WE just have to get out the vote and vote for what is right - restoration of this country back to where it once was a strong, healthy and hearty nation free of debt. With our determination we can run the bums out who are so into getting us further into debt and further destroying this country.
WE don't need the RV to do this - it takes only a couple of minutes prior to voting day to remind people (prod them) to vote out the bad. The RV may assist us in our effort monetarily, but we can do it without it. NO MORE, is all we have to preach. NO MORE: Obama, higher taxes, wasted expenditures, junkets, FEDERAL EMPLOYEES NOT PAYING INCOME TAX, politicians receiving bribes, socialism, communism, elitism, and especially NO MORE corrupt judges and lawyers. The end of tyranny.
Thank you Rick 152 - you revitalized my drive once again. WE don't need to worry about Iraq - WE have enough problems right here at home. Time to correct some of them. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Neednewshoes actually made the same suggestion a couple weeks ago and challenged us to all walk away for a week. I wasn't ready...maybe I can now. But, uhm....I am not sure how to start. I keep looking over my shoulder to wave good bye, but keep running back for one last good-bye hug....know what I mean?

'cause breaking up is so hard to do.......

Last edited by ponee on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

❤
ponee wrote:Neednewshoes actually made the same suggestion and challenged us to all walk away for a week. I wasn't ready...maybe I can now. But, uhm....I am not sure how to start. I keep looking over my shoulder to wave good bye, but keep running back for one last good-bye hug....know what I mean?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Rick,

I'm in. Due for a break anyway.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpulStzGv4A
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm

gmahunni wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpulStzGv4A

I just new... this was coming!

Did they mention DooDoo, DooDoo's cat?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

ponee wrote:Neednewshoes actually made the same suggestion a couple weeks ago and challenged us to all walk away for a week. I wasn't ready...maybe I can now. But, uhm....I am not sure how to start. I keep looking over my shoulder to wave good bye, but keep running back for one last good-bye hug....know what I mean?

Bye-bye for a while, Ponee. :( Here's a hug for the road. If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 1839924927

Hoping to meet soon on the other side of the RV. ☀

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
ponee wrote:Neednewshoes actually made the same suggestion a couple weeks ago and challenged us to all walk away for a week. I wasn't ready...maybe I can now. But, uhm....I am not sure how to start. I keep looking over my shoulder to wave good bye, but keep running back for one last good-bye hug....know what I mean?

Bye-bye for a while, Ponee. :( Here's a hug for the road. If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 1839924927

Hoping to meet soon on the other side of the RV. ☀

No! Not already! OH NO! HUGGLES! Friend me!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Ponee,

You have grown a set of wings, Oh my!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 pm

LOL Was wondering when someone would get it out there !!!!! YAY gmahunni !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 pm

1alaskan wrote:Ponee,

Yes, I have to go back to my magical form.....so i can go off to the intergalatical space continuum of the other dimenstion where the elite.....oh heck I can't do this...Ya, I have wings ! Aren't they pretty? LOL
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm

1alaskan wrote:Ponee,

Oh my indeed!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 pm

You mention all those outer space things, You know who will show up!

yes they are very nice.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Alchemist wrote:

I just new... this was coming!

Did they mention DooDoo, DooDoo's cat?

I'm just surprised I beat you to it! LOL
Thanks for the inspiration, ponee!
If anyone really ever wants to see an RV, read and heed. This just may be the answer we seek 1815401988 Down dooby doo down down, comma, comma, down, dooby doo down down, comma, comma, down dooby doo down down...breaking up is HARD to do!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:43 pm

grrrrrr! If you/we are all leaving tonight, I haven't been around long enough to get ANYONE'S contact info! Well except one and he knows who he is....you were my first! (contact)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Neil Sadaka, 1962 I think it was

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 pm

1alaskan wrote:You mention all those outer space things, You know who will show up!

yes they are very nice.

yaaaa, ssssshhhh.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 pm

1alaskan wrote:Neil Sadaka, 1962 I think it was

He did 2 versions. The first was the fast one to which we danced the Mashed Potatoes to ... or something like that. And then a few years later he brought it out as a ballad. Not many songs could survive such a big change of tempo, but "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" is good at either speed.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Hmm I think we strayed too far from the intent of this post. Maybe we should repost the original content?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 pm

What was the start of this thread,

Oh, I see, sorry rick

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:15 pm

shame
rick152 wrote:First, a disclaimer; There is absolutely zero intention to focus on ANY certain person, group or, website. This should be read with entertainment in mind. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. There, I hope this covers the bases. If not OH WELL. The following thoughts are of the writer.
This is not a post about politics or religion per sey. Just possibilities.Words and a challange.

Good day to everyone I hope your day is going well. There are a few things I have made Myself aware of that I would like to share. I want you all to know that I fully, 100% believe the Iraqi dinar will RV. When? Noone knows, thus the reason for this post.

Lets for a moment look toward our government here in America. Bare with me here, everything will get clear. First and foremost, when the government wants you to know sonmething they darn sure let you know. They bang all the drums, blow the horns, stand on the steps and, call out the media. They tell you over and again how good something is for you when, you yourself, know that what they say is just not true. Still things get crammed down your throat and, like it or not, thats too bad..

Next If the government wants to accomplish something and don't want you to know about it, they throw up all knids of smoke screens to keep you from seeing the truth. (After all if you are dumbed down enough, anyone can get away with just about anything and, you won't even know until it is over). That makes things easy so no explanation is needed. Unfortunatly, A LOT of people walk around in this state of mind. Some, Some say that 911 was one of those smoke screens. I personally say the great debate over the debt increase of earlier this year was one of those smoke screens. What was being screened as of yet I'm not sure.

When other tactics fail and people start to get wise there is always the act of censorship to keep you quiet. This is a lot harder since the days of the internet, however can still be somewhat effective. Delete, delete delete, threats and coursion also come into play. You can always be listed as a crackpot or many other numerous titles, quite effectly distroying any credibility that you may actually have.

These are people we really desire to trust as they literally have our lives in they're hands so to speak.

Does anyone else see a pattern forming here? Or is it just me?

Ok Now the dinar. I have been on these sites, (not all but some) for about a year now. I try to read most if not all the posts and replies so as to get a full, well rounded feel as to where you/ we, the people are, along with the intel. All this stuff aids in how, you, I, we, interperate where we are. IMO

For months I have said, I believe, our leaders have been misled in they're attempts to gather information. This is not to say that ALL has been smoke and mirrors, but pretty close. I am among the peeps who KNOW that noone has a clue when this is going to happen.But, yes, we have gotten bits and pieces that show we are getting closer. Or are we? It does surely look that way.

Let's focus on the truth while we are here. If we look back we have been the "week" snice Dec 2010. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. If we had been the week back then we would have seen this pop, at least by March. Don't you think? When governments around the world are planning things like of a magnitude in this nature they just do not allow too many things get in there way. I know what your going to say...There has not been an event like this ever, but, when a government does any thing, and they want it done... you know what I mean

Please let me be completely clear at this point. I want to totally believe that ALL of the Guru's have in they're hearts, to give us nothing but the best info they can find. I do not, want to ever think, that WE as peeps could have been misled by our leaders. This part I hate to say...I am just not sure anymore. At my count this has been the week for the last 39.

I have brought you the truth before, (and I leave all this for you to decide for yourselves) only to have the truth ripped away from you by the delete button. Lets hope this is not the case today. I believe all of you deserve...DESERVE to hear the truth, (as I see it, and am sure after today many of you will see also) Some of you are going to dislike the truth, a lot others are going to appreciate this message in the love and respect with which it is written.

Hold your breath here it comes. It hurts my heart to believe we may, have been led on by these dinar sites. Not that the dinar will not RV, as I am very confident the RV is near. There are plenty of possibilities as to why we would have been misled, but if you have listened at all one big saying was, follow the money. I have no desire to try to find where the money is or has come from. My quest here today is to seek out ANY person, guru, or group (as in site) to come forward and tell us WHY, and what is really, REALLY going on, the real truth. Until that time, this post is definately going to be the thorn that cannot be removed, and the comfort will not return, because we all now know.

There are sites that allow different type of talk. Mods will agree and leave posts alive until another comes and hits the button. Then there are the ones that will not allow the truth at all. Only there version of the truth is allowed. Still another will have very well rounded "statements" to the peeps but sensor most everything, because you "really don't want to know". I know that noone can please everyone but what happened to Free Speech?

Do you, are you starting to see the simularities between dinar sites and the government? They are BOTH fashioned in the same manner. The very things we dislike about our government is EXACTLY what we have here in these sites. We complain about the government dwindling away at our rights and we stand by BLINDLY and allow the same to be thrust upon us in search of the golden dinar, pretty much. To me this is unaccecptable for us to comtinue to tollerate without a word being said.

Here is the part where you get to see this RV come forward. If you have the intestinal fortitude to carry it out. Are you ready? OK then, I believe you.

These sites thrive on you me and all else ariving everyday like clock work. They know what time you wake and go to sleep. They are very skilled at CONTROLLING your emotions. Think about this. When you are getting a little grumpy, Up comes a post to drag you back into the fold and, raise your spirit. When you get too high they allow, Allow a post to bring you down and after that is accomplished they bring you back up again. They KEEP YOU IN LINE exactly where you are supphosed to be. Confused, bewildered, strong then weak, lost and, begging for more. A lot of peeps just don't get that, that is exactly where "they"( the government and the dinar sites) want you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry Rick. Thanks Alchemist!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum