Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month

Go down

Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month Empty Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:19 am

Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month

10/06/2020

Governmental advisor: Income tax will be applied to the gross salary from the current month 21362

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Prime Minister's advisor for financial affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed on Wednesday that the applicable income tax will be applied to the total salary instead of the nominal starting from the current month.

Saleh said, in a dialogue followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the income tax law is on the nominal salary and now it will be applied to the total salary, that is, the nominal with the allocations," noting that "the income tax law is fixed and deductions range from 10 to 15 on all employees." .

Saleh added that "the proposals issued regarding deduction of salaries have been canceled, but salaries will be dealt with according to the income tax with exceptions to that, as this law will not include those whose salaries are less than 500 thousand dinars."

A government consultant indicated that "the matter was discussed, but nothing formal has been issued yet and the government is working hard to provide the salaries for the current month of June." 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20674
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum