Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued

Go down

Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued Empty Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:18 am

Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued

06/10/2020

Housing Fund: We will resume receiving loan installments unless a decision to postpone it is issued 21360

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Housing Fund announced, on Wednesday, that it will resume receiving loan installments granted to citizens after the rest of the official working hours, unless a central decision to postpone them, similar to what happened for the past three months.

The Director General of the Fund, affiliated to the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Diaa Mawjid Abdullah, said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that his ministry "and based on the directives of the crisis cell that was formed within the mechanisms of facing the pandemic of the Coruna virus, had decided to postpone the payment of premiums The loans granted to citizens for three months are: March, April and May.

Abdullah added, that the fund will resume receiving loan installments for the current month of June, unless a central decision to postpone this is received from the ministry or from the Central Bank of Iraq, since the amount of the installments was on his initiative, noting that the fund in the event of a resumption of repayment will collect the sums of the month of June and not The three months that included deferred payment. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20673
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum