Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020

Go down

MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL  TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020 Empty MarkZ Coffee with MarkZ VIDEO and FULL TRANSCRIPT -- June 9 2020

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:45 pm

MZ: The currency boards have been covered with rumors and all kinds of details over the last few weeks. Dubai 1 and 2, private groups, …well, I am hearing those same things from people who send me posts and rumors and videos……So I call my banking contacts in Zurich, Dubai, Reno and Hong Kong…and I am waiting for the money to move…..

MZ: When you see posts with great details in it you may have a couple things going on…..to me it points to 1. possible intentional mis-information to either keep us at the edge of our seats or to give up….or 2. A well intentioned person believing what they are told or making it all up….3. Military intelligence feeding us BS on purpose. Or 4. Somone who likes to toot their own horn and is just messing with us. 

MZ: I am waiting to see real money movement. . real movement and real things like disclosure …so yes I hear those rumors but I just do not see any money movement yet. 

MZ: We were expecting a lot to occur over the weekend and expecting a lot to occur overnight last night. 

MZ: We are seeing a lot of positioning….there are key players in key places right now….it is happening, but we need to watch it roll out……..

Member:  So funny when the intel providers (gurus) give exact dates and details....all disinfo. Thanks MZ for not spreading that type of gossip and intentional misinfo. Remember, nobody knows the details.

MZ: there is a lot of disclosure happening……I am excited about this. 

Member:  yep. Ground Hog Day. lol...however.... ground hog day did end. lol

Member:  Isaac (in Zurich) says Tuesday Wednesday he's a liquid

Member: : I heard some CMKX'er's got their packets

Member:  Friend of a friend received a 1M check on CMKX 3rd hand info.

MZ: I reached out to many CMKX’ers and nobody has received anything as of yet. So I am treating that as a rumor. 

Q: What are you hearing about china going to go if we don’t?

MZ: I hear they are positioning. China is trying to promote themselves as a democracy …they are making all kinds of political reforms in that country. If America does not come on board it will crash and they will go.    I think they are still trying to play ball with us for now as they need us as consumers. China doesn’t have to do much because America is imploding on its own right now. But they are positioning. 

Member:  China announced suspension of debt repayment for 77 developing countries! Do think GESARA is ready to roll out?

MZ: I do……To me this is a clear sign that tier 3 is moving……….

Member:  Yes the 77 countries debt relief in China is Huge!

Member:  Apparently Trump tweeted about infrastructure a few days ago. That’s great news!

Member:  Perhaps the RV will happen around the beginning of September to boost Trump's re election, just a thought! maybe that's their plan.

Q: Timeframe? When do you see this roll out?

MZ: Based on events happening in the real world- I still think we will see something by the 4th. I think we will see a lot of disclosures and maybe arrests by then.

Member:   Until the arrests of the elite happen this RV will not be released!

LET'S KEEP FRANK26, OKIE, KAREN T, KITT, ALL IN OUR PRAYERS FOR HEALING .. IN THE NAME OF JESUS... AMEN

MR. STEVE BANNON READS THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA DECLARATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsv3OWUp0YU&feature=youtu.be

Indian rupee has ‘significant room https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/investing-indian-rupee-inr-could-go-higher-bank-of-america-says.html

BOB LOCK -DEBT LAWYER AND TRUSTS- WILL JOIN MARK ON WED MORNING

TUESDAY PM BRENT JOHNSON CALL https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlA-wju065u41nodNw Brent Johnson Call Tuesday evening at 9pm EDT 605-313-5405 Pin 888316# Replay number 605-313-4103 Pin 888316#

SAM OLIVER & DEE’s ECONOMICS https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jk23r6dq3MtYiipTfw

The next scheduled stream is 10AM Wed morning…..special guest is Bob Locke

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum