Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers

Go down

Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers Empty Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers

09/06/2020

Preparations for the resumption of trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali implementers 9918

Economy News - Baghdad

The Border Ports Authority confirmed, on Tuesday, that it is proceeding in its formal procedures to resume the partial trade exchange at the Shalamcheh and Mandali border outlets with Iran, similar to the Zarbatiyah border outlet in Wasit Governorate.

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News that "the organization took its fundamental measures in addressing the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to obtain official approvals to resume the partial commercial movement in the Shalamjah border crossing in Basra Governorate and the Mandali border port in Diyala Governorate After the two governorates submitted a formal request to reopen before the commercial movement.

The statement added, "This came during the visit of Al-Waeli to the Zurbatiya port, accompanied by the Commander of the Police Police, Major General Walid Hussein Ta’abi, to see the details of the measures taken by the port to resume commercial exchange between Iraq and Iran, achieving a meeting with the departments operating in the port and a field tour guided by the need to fully comply with health procedures. The directives of the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety and overcoming all obstacles to work and that working in the spirit of one team is the ideal and good model for achieving the desired goals.

He pointed out that "providing the requirements for work and good leadership is one of overcoming work obstacles and that our start will be new according to thoughtful controls to reflect a positive image in performance and that the preservation of public money and border outlets is a trust in all our necks in accordance with a curriculum and work policy that works with the principle of reward and punishment and honor the distinguished and accountability of the deficient with emphasis To abide by the job description and not to interfere in the jurisdiction of the work of the departments operating in the border crossing.

Al-Waeli continued, "The Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety to combat the Corona pandemic started its eleventh meeting and its decision No. 61 of 2020 through which the Border Ports Authority was directed to take the necessary health measures in cooperation with health departments in the governorates concerned with the ports and to ensure the latter's pledge to provide all requirements for preventive health work Including all merchandise entering under the procedures of fumigation and sterilization to ensure the safety of workers and goods from being infected by the Corona pandemic.

The Head of the Ports Authority indicated that the controls of trade exchange are what were agreed upon in the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety of strict safety measures, as well as determining the percentage of incoming consignments and that the commercial work is at two days per week with taking all necessary preventive health measures.

He added, "The Border Ports Authority has worked and works to maximize the state's financial resources, preserve the health of society and the citizen, and protect them from this dangerous global epidemic, and the resumption came for the purpose of making room for goods to supply local markets with the goods necessary to ensure price stability and not to rise, and not constitute a burden that burden the citizen, And cutting the road for weak people who trade in market speculation, merchandise monopolies, and crisis seizures, as well as re-doing business is to eliminate unemployment and employ manpower in the provinces to work in border crossings.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20664
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum