Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20

Go down

MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20 Empty MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:43 pm

Member: Good morning everyone, Is it finally our week? Everyone seems to think so.

MZ:  I spoke to a couple of folks…attorneys who are acting as paymasters…..they have POA’s or power of attorneys for different groups……I was told that a couple groups sent out notices to expect movement this week.

MZ: Other Paymasters I spoke with said they sat around all weekend expecting to go.  And of course they did not…..they are being told “Tuesday”. (Boy, I get tired of hearing Tuesday) but, right now they are hearing that Tuesday should be a “go”.  With packages starting deliveries today.   So even though they sat around all weekend…..they swear Tuesday is a go…….That’s what they are being told…..

MZ: They sat at the ready last night….I spoke with one group that sat in a conference room until 3AM PST last night with expectations of release. . They were not given a reason for the delay until Tuesday…..

MZ: I still think we need to see more disclosure. It’s starting to happen …just not as quickly as I thought it would.

Member:  Under the insurrection act any politician or military figure can be arrested at any time!

Member:  My good friend said his good friend got a 1M check on CMKX.  The CMKX check came in the mail. My good friend was so excited he ran to check his mailbox. He has 20M shares of CMKX.

MZ: Well, I havnt received any dollars yet……but I will check my mailbox

MZ: Iraq did not go yet even though there were great expectations  for last weekend. My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day.

Member:  Iraq has announced tariffs will begin at all ports on July 1, 2020. In order to do that, we must have a international rate … because countries from all over the world will be paying these rates on goods and services entering Iraqi ports. Dinar Recaps

Member:  Did you see the speech where POTUS said RV 5 times!!! He really hinted at an RV.

MZ: I think he more than hinted…he almost screamed it…..

Member:  With Trump saying RV 5 times i hope thats a good sign

MZ: I thought that was more than a little curious. We are seeing a lot of signs……they need to stop playing games and do it.

Member:  POTUS gives messages to the Q team in code. So yes he said RV 5 times

Member:  Trump speaks in code sometimes. For the people with ears to hear.

Member:  Mark......Trump's reference of the RV had to do with Recreational Vehicles (RV), that he was going to buy a RV and drive to Trump Plaza in NYC.

Member:  Trump Tweeted yesterday that he wants Infrastructure Fast Tracked

MZ: We desperately need this….this is a great place to put your money when you are trying to stimulate the economy.

Member: Per Robert David Steele last week….. Over last Wed. and Thurs. 3, 4 June Trump, Xi and Putin agreed to release all GCR / RV liquidity next Mon. 8 June.

Q: MarkZ do you know anything about the new republic of China that was announced on Saturday?

MZ: We saw there declaration basically last week , and am digging to find out more. I am hearing from sources in Hong Kong that this is a legitimate move toward democracy…so I am hopeful.  I was told this was one f the key signs before the RV release that they would push toward some form of democracy….looks like a representative republic.

Member:  china haa susoended 77 countries repayments obligations!! thats a grear sign

Member:  Last week COMEX delivered 550 metric tonnes of Gold to the Federal Reserve Bank in NYC!

Member:  Dizzy Bear always thought Gold Price he was told be about 480.00 per ounce and prices would drop and reflect the steady price.

Q: Will Zim still be in the basket to RV?

Member: I heard it will be paid out very low…..

MZ: I don’t know about very low…but I hear because it is a private transaction on a bond…they will most likely pay us over time…..i know a lot of you get upset when I say what I heard from the banking side…but I hear the rate is good- it just will not pay al at once…..The dinar and dong however should be instant…

Member: Think about it, you can’t have a global reset without Zim.

Member:  Zim is one of the main currencies as the President even signed a special treaty with the Zimbabwean President a few weeks ago at the Hague

Member:  The rumor mill on the Zim note or bond is 100 Trillion will = 11 Million US dollars.

Member:  We will receive ZIM in payouts and will not flood the market with money that would be destructive. We're smarter than that.

Member:  Think of ZIM as a vast reservoir of water, or a spigot to your house. Seemingly, you have an infinite stream of water, but you're not going to dump all of it on your 8 x 4 garden bed, right?

Member: Best guess, where does that leave us?

MZ: Ask me that tomorrow morning …I will know more then…..should hear from Zurich and Reno by the end of the day today.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day" 6/8/20

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum