Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says ---Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate"  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says ---Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate"

Go down

Pimpy says ---Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate"  Empty Pimpy says ---Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate"

Post by Ponee on Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:56 pm

Pimpy 

Article "Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi's office...Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate"  Well I don't know about you guys, I can think of a way...man I'm telling you 2020 is our year.  Let's not get overly excited but go ahead, we can do the pee-pee dance just a little bit!  Looking good!

there's a lot of reasons to be excited...some things happened yesterday or I should say last night while you were sleeping...it's a little exciting... Article "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the A-Kazemi government" Yes it's okay, you can clap or you can pee-pee dance it's okay!  It looks like his cabinet is complete.  I don't see anything missing...it looks like finally Al-Kazemi has a complete cabinet, Yay! ...I feel good about this...there's a lot of positive vibes going on out there...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum