Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:37 pm

As most folks have heard, Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin) has a crack team of lawyers, and as Dave has claimed, won many, many cases.

Not one lawyer has made an appearance in the SEC case against them to free Dave from jail.

Can you imagine the phone conversation where Robert tells Dave:

"Don't worry Dave. I've got my team of lawyers working on getting you released.

It's so profound and full of abundance and so amazing and so profound that you wont believe all that we have put into it and it amazes me just how profound it all is.

The profoundness of it all is profoundly profound and full of abundance and amazing.

Don't worry, it will be ready to happen really, really soon and it will be so profound."

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Scree573
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by Carl Spackler on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:41 pm

Lol!! You too noticed how Booby loves the term " profound"? If they got Dave in Boca Raton, given Booby and nutty Nicole also live there it will not be long. Unless, that self proclaimed millionaire, international banker with a Masters in Computer Science fled Florida to avoid arrest. Unlike Dave who sat in his apartment.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:22 pm

If Robert and Nicole decided to change their location to keep the officials confused as to where they are at, Wanda and Al are still available at this point.

UPS store receipts, and document filings, will give their approximate location as they continue to communicate with the court with their SovCit nonsense.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:38 am

Dunlap's Facebook page gives his location as "The Hague, Netherlands." If I remember correctly, that's a relatively recent change from "Zurich, Switzerland." Sounds more impressive than "Boondocks, Florida" I suppose.
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Nutjob Nikki and Booby are on borrowed time would be my guess. Do they let lactating mothers pump in prison?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 2245507099Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 am

The Hague, Netherlands location Robert uses is to support his claim to the international immunity he thinks he has.

I'm pretty sure that the court considered that when they issued his arrest warrant and dismissed that as completely bogus.

Maybe Dave will address that in the future and explain why it doesn't work.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum