Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

+2
Carl Spackler
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:37 pm

As most folks have heard, Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin) has a crack team of lawyers, and as Dave has claimed, won many, many cases.

Not one lawyer has made an appearance in the SEC case against them to free Dave from jail.

Can you imagine the phone conversation where Robert tells Dave:

"Don't worry Dave. I've got my team of lawyers working on getting you released.

It's so profound and full of abundance and so amazing and so profound that you wont believe all that we have put into it and it amazes me just how profound it all is.

The profoundness of it all is profoundly profound and full of abundance and amazing.

Don't worry, it will be ready to happen really, really soon and it will be so profound."

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Scree573

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:41 pm

Lol!! You too noticed how Booby loves the term " profound"? If they got Dave in Boca Raton, given Booby and nutty Nicole also live there it will not be long. Unless, that self proclaimed millionaire, international banker with a Masters in Computer Science fled Florida to avoid arrest. Unlike Dave who sat in his apartment.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:22 pm

If Robert and Nicole decided to change their location to keep the officials confused as to where they are at, Wanda and Al are still available at this point.

UPS store receipts, and document filings, will give their approximate location as they continue to communicate with the court with their SovCit nonsense.

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:38 am

Dunlap's Facebook page gives his location as "The Hague, Netherlands." If I remember correctly, that's a relatively recent change from "Zurich, Switzerland." Sounds more impressive than "Boondocks, Florida" I suppose.
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Nutjob Nikki and Booby are on borrowed time would be my guess. Do they let lactating mothers pump in prison?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 2245507099Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 am

The Hague, Netherlands location Robert uses is to support his claim to the international immunity he thinks he has.

I'm pretty sure that the court considered that when they issued his arrest warrant and dismissed that as completely bogus.

Maybe Dave will address that in the future and explain why it doesn't work.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tammyglan Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:02 pm

I'm wondering the same thing... but I think even the best lawyers can't always do a miracle
tammyglan
tammyglan

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Has Crack Team Of Lawyers? Why Is Dave Schmidt Still Rotting In Jail? Empty Nicole Bowdler is back in PA Scamming again

Post by swizzlestick Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:58 pm

Robert cheated on Nicole with her best friend after she had his two kids. She is back in PA scamming people once again. She is on Instagram as : myangelteam

Not sure how she is not in jail.

swizzlestick

Ponee and swizzlestick like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum