Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ snippet --Iraq contacts believe this is the week...they are printing Lower denominations and educating the people… DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ snippet --Iraq contacts believe this is the week...they are printing Lower denominations and educating the people…

Go down

MarkZ snippet --Iraq contacts believe this is the week...they are printing Lower denominations and educating the people… Empty MarkZ snippet --Iraq contacts believe this is the week...they are printing Lower denominations and educating the people…

Post by Ponee on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:07 pm

MarkZ 

[via PDK]   I am still hearing that tonight is still the expectation from the banking and government side...I still feel there is not enough safety...I hope the government and banking sources are right and I am wrong.  [So is this the week?]  if you listen to my banking and government sources they swear this is the week. Even my Iraq contacts believe this is the week...they are printing Lower denominations and educating the people…while they get rid of auctions...  Keep in mind that literally the morning before they revalued - Kuwait told us it would be years before they could revalue...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum