Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields

Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields Empty The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 am

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields

2020-06-02

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1591106191b811f07802965a966d77b2de0a2c223f--%D9%85%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najem received, today, Tuesday, in his office in the Cabinet of the Ministry, the Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt to Iraq, Mr. Alaa El-Din Abdel-Moneim Mohamed Moussa, and the accompanying delegation.

At the beginning of the meeting, the Minister praised the depth of brotherly relations between the two brotherly countries, and the Iraqi government's keenness to enhance those relations, in a way that serves the interests of the peoples of the two countries, especially in the economic and investment fields.
To that end, the meeting witnessed discussions on a number of issues of common concern. Among the topics discussed were:

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1f539The two countries seek to sign a joint agreement with the aim of strengthening cooperation between the Republic of Iraq and the Arab Republic of Egypt, and it is based on the principle of oil for investment, and providing the appropriate conditions for the work of Egyptian companies, to contribute to the reconstruction process and achieve development in Iraq.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1f539The Minister stressed during the meeting, Iraq’s need for many service and investment projects, especially in the field of housing, education, health and electricity, indicating the possibility of benefiting from Egyptian experiences in implementing these projects.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1f539The two sides discussed the possibility of having an opportunity to benefit from the Egyptian experience in developing the electricity sector in Iraq.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1f539The two parties also agreed to continue the meetings and provide a map of Iraqi investment projects, which are determined by the priorities of the five-year development plan, and in a manner that is appropriate to the need of the various economic sectors of those projects.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1f539For his part, the Egyptian ambassador in Iraq praised the depth and permanence of relations between the two countries, stressing his country's readiness to provide all possible support to Iraq, within the framework of the principle of Arab brotherhood, and facing the conditions and challenges facing Iraq and Egypt.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the Egyptian ambassador the promotion and development of bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and investment fields 1591106191b811f07802965a966d77b2de0a2c223f--%D9%85%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1148
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum