Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

KTFA: MILITIAMAN UPDATE -- June 2 2020 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

KTFA: MILITIAMAN UPDATE -- June 2 2020

Go down

KTFA: MILITIAMAN UPDATE -- June 2 2020 Empty KTFA: MILITIAMAN UPDATE -- June 2 2020

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:04 pm

KTFA:

Don961:  Member of Parliamentary Finance: Currency auction money goes to four parties, including parties and terrorism (video)

Policy 06/2020 2020 00:05 1249    
 Baghdad today - Baghdad

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Majida Al-Tamimi, said on Monday (1 June 2020) that her research in the Iraqi currency auction led her to shocking results, as money from the auction reached terrorist groups, as well as another part of it going to Iraqi political parties. 

During her talk about the program (shortest paths) presented by the media, Dr. Nabil Jassem on Al Sharqia News screen , Al-Tamimi studied : "I discovered that the currency auction goes to four parties, some of the central bank employees, the other quarter to the parties and the other quarter to the merchants."

She added, "As for the last quarter, it goes to the financing of terrorism," noting that "the financing of terrorism was through a currency auction."

Iraqi observers and officials estimate the value of what was sold of the dollar in the currency auction during the past fifteen years at more than 300 billion dollars.   LINK

SHORT VIDEO LINK - (DELTA PLEASE)

DELTA:  ALL SAYING THE SAME......CLOSE THE AUCTION....(wink) 

DELTA:  Oil revenues exceed $2 billion for the month May......

DELTA:  FROM MONEY EXCHANGER IN IRAQ........ there's a statement from an official who appeared on Al-Sharqiya TV two days ago that the auction would stop. although the central bank is a normal time, no sales of the dollar have been implemented, no remittances or cash. ..............

DELTA: FROM SOCIAL MEDIA 20 HOURS AGO...... There's no currency auction that's been cancelled by the cabinet's latest decision........ 

Edna:  So forgive me for needing clarification here..."There's no currency auction that's been cancelled by the cabinet's latest decision"...um...it sounds good  ..I think...So is this saying : NO currency auction (Because it's been) cancelled etc?? Just want to be clear...as we all do.  

Will:  I think that's what is being said, just some missing punctuation.

FROM SOCIAL MEDIA 20 HOURS AGO:
 There's no currency auction.  That's(the auction) been cancelled by the cabinet's latest decision.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum