Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother

Go down

The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother Empty The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother

Post by claud39 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:39 pm

The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother

02/06/2020

The President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association condoles with the death of Adnan Yousef's mother 21196

The Economy News - Baghdad:

Today, Tuesday, the head of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Wadih Al-Handal, sent a message of condolence to the CEO of Al-Baraka Group, Adnan Youssef, on the death of his mother.

Al-Handal said in a message of condolence that he sent to Youssef, "In my name and on behalf of all members of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, I extend my deepest condolences and condolences to your noble person on the death of your mother, and to grant you the deceased with mercy and gratitude, and for you afterwards a beautiful patience and solace."

It is noteworthy that Adnan Youssef is a well known banker in the Arab and international circles, especially in the field of Islamic banking, as he occupies the position of CEO of Al Baraka Banking Group, which has many branches in countries including Iraq.  

claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum