Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.

Go down

ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.  Empty ADMINBILL says -- those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled.

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:06 pm

ADMINBILL

June 1, 2020 is here and those stating categorically today was the day and it is/was a definitive "back wall" appear to be misled. Their intel sources may be banking, security groups, the inner circle of Presidents, monarchs, dictators and related government agencies from all parts of the world and they are incorrect IMO once again. I do not say this to belittle them or their sources. It simply is what it is and nothing will change that scenario. 

Think outside of the hopium box as I have urged you to do for months and months. Do your own due diligence. Think. Review your notes and those of others that are readily available. 

Does the political situation play a part in this? Is the release in the hands of any politician? Do the riots control the release? Does the weather? Did an epidemic? Does the saber rattling of China?

Is the election important? Absolutely, so choose wisely. Should this happen this month or later roll with the flow and calm yourself. Prepare your family. Guard yourself, your family and make a plan. If you are prepared keep that information to yourself but remember your neighbors.

How can the financial markets of the world show any value at all when there is none? What will happen when there is nothing left to prop the markets up and all faith is lost in the USD and therefore in all world currencies? It cannot and will not continue. 

No one has been paid. No bonds of any kind have been redeemed. In a nutshell ALL of the statements made in the past few weeks are incorrect. The devastating scenarios that have been and are being staged now by those that have controlled everything is a desperate attempt to hold on to their power over you and I. Do not be fooled.

NOTE: To clean house properly the furniture and all items that can or would be associated with the previous owner must be completely and totally removed. Keep that in mind as the system is turned on it's head for the better.

Be prepared or get prepared NOW for what is coming. It will not be an easy 3 months to a year when the bottom drops. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum