Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020

Go down

MarkZ  COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020 Empty MarkZ COFFEE TIME Video and FULL TRANSCRIPT -For June 1 2020

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:49 pm

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member:  It's June 1st, car gassed up waiting for the e-mail.

MZ: Basically paymasters sat on their hands all weekend……I checked in with folks from Zurich, Hong Kong, Reno and Miami……they sat ready all weekend and saw no movement. They do expect movement to start today though. 

MZ: I hope this is accurate…they have a tremendous opportunity to get things done. 

MZ: CMKX packages are still waiting for deliveries to start. 

MZ: I am expecting more news later on….I will send out a tweet if its anything that affects our timing or if its something we need to know before tomorrow. 

Member:  So... we've always been told that we need distractions to RV...what more do we need? If things do not improve soon, I see Martial Law just around the corner!

Member: Riots would be a great distraction while we redeem

MZ: They would be a great distraction and hopefully that is what we will see. 

Member:  I keep saying its the Cabal's last roll of the dice

MZ: I did hear it was a last ditch effort to try to spare Obama from indictment. Fan the racial flames even more. 

Member:  HRC to testify Wednesday too

Member:  Rod Rosenstein goes before the senate June 3rd...then Obama WH gets subpoenaed on June 4th...

Q: Did Congress decide not to go back to work because they knew about the riots to come? A way to put more blame on Trump?

Member:  The real looters work in Washington and they are owned by lobbyist. They do not work for us. They should all be removed.

Member:  George Soros and the New World Order Cabal was advertising for paid agitators! Impeachment didn't work, virus didn't work, now the Cabal wants to start Civil War!!!!

Member:  Trump is going to have to stop this now before cities are destroyed.

Member:  Q has been tracking Antifa activities for 3 years now...they are mapped. Going down!

Member:  National Guard being sent to 20 states! Now the coming 2nd wave will be blamed on the riots! The people’s fault!

Q: Why are our Leaders in Washington all so quiet? From the Pres to Congressional leaders. No sound about anything going on.

Member:  Heard they took Trump underground when the protests began at the White House

Member:  Lights were off at White house last night - ten days of darkness???

Member:  *The Trump speech after successful launch was awesome and very telling of "future"/space/tech weaponry (tesla G11;)..+ being on Mars in 2024..as if we are not already there..yet now public is aware. The current situation is a last hail/mary/insurgent event, attempted continuous division tactic***IMO**martilal law next/Marines

Member:  AMAZING HOW TODAY PARALLELS 911...I know 911 came to stop Nassarra/Gassarra and now riots stopping 6/1/2020 RV day...just a thought

Member:  We’re in the 6th week of the Q timeline... it ends July 4th

Member:  REMEMBER WE ARE WATCH THE SECOND OF THREE MOVIES THIS ONE IS CALLED "PAIN" ALL DESIGNED TO TRAP THE CABAL MAKE THEM EXPEND THIER FORCES AS THEY HAVE NO MONEY

Member:  Things were supposed to happen on May 29tb with the Q clock ending.

Member:  The riots I believe are about keeping the economy down not opening up and getting back to work like the President wants and being used as a political tool to hurt Trump.

Member:  We need a Iceland Type Revolution and remove all politicians from their political lives. They are nothing but criminals working for Corporation.

Member:  Antifa is now a Terrorist Organization! WWG1WGA! Go directly to Gitmo!

MZ: We need something huge to get out of all of this…..wouldnt an RV be good about now. 

MZ: We have been told all along it was going to get ugly at the end…..My Mayheu told us…DizzzyBear told us…..Mr. C told us……so I am not surprised at how bad it is. 

Member:  WE NEED TO HEAL OUR WORLD WITH LOVE AND HELPING OTHERS NOW

Q: Will there be a problem exchanging because of these riots? Is there a security concern or could this be a reason to have military in place?

MZ: I don’t think they would cause these riots in order to have military in place….but it is convenient to have them in place.   Most redemption centers are not in downtown areas…….for safety reasons. 

Q: Who pays the redemption center staff to sit around all day?

MZ: The banks do….and they are not happy about paying the payroll they don’t need to be paying. 

Member:  We're not Gold backed asset currency yet. Fed Reserve Bank and the dollar must go Hyperinflation. Indictments are coming.

Member:We are not asset backed yet…. Indictments are still in progress…. then the Fed has to go…..then the GCR. 

MZ:  I believe the Federal Reserve is already on its way out and is being absorbed into the Treasury.  Other that that I agree with yu 1000 percent. We are not gold backed yet no matter what you read on the chat boards. If we were…..you would know it.  

Q: Is the RV real?

MZ: Absolutely…IMO….and also in the opinions of the bankers who are prepared for it…..no part of me questions whether or not it is real. 

Q: Any news from your Government contacts?

MZ: No …and that’s actually where I am looking for news all day today…..After they allowed bankers to sit there all weekend without an explanation, I started contacting all my government contacts….even some I havn’t talked to in a while. …..I would think the last thing they would want is the dinar community to join the other rioting communites…..especially in places like DC and WallStreet. 

Mod:  THANK YOU DINAR RECAPS FOR POSTING WHERE PEOPLE CAN JOIN THE COMMUNITY https://seedsofwisdom.team/

New Recording By Brent Johnson Lesson in Liberty https://seedsofwisdom.team/

MZ:  Next scheduled stream is 10AM est Tuesday. I will tweet tonight if I get any big news.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum