Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us.

Go down

MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us. Empty MilitiaMan says -- they kicked the can down the road again..From today through June 4th things look good for us.

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:35 pm

MilitiaMan   

Article:  "The Stock Exchange announces postponing its sessions until next week"   Fascinating they kicked the can down the road again... Allows for any necessary adjustments that may come their way? lol Yep, imo... With the CBIESD site still showing a massive change to the ISX Indice the chances of them coming back again at a program rate seem to be a no way situation, imo.. From today through June 4th. That is Thursday... Man things look good for us. If they need to notify people, from now through next Saturday could be a very interesting time to do so... If need be... imo

Article:  "Newspaper: Iraqi-American negotiations will start on June 10 I have a strong feeling they will need to have things sorted MR [Monetary Reform ?] wise prior to the meeting beginning on the 10th. They have a minster they need to place too, prior to that. It looks as that may be slated for Wednesday too. imo The convergence of many things of late is by no coincidence. ...ECONOMIC is to be a main focus in the future, imo...

Article:  "Al-Nusairi: Iraqi-Gulf economic ties are a step in the right direction for Iraq to return to its Arab depth"   They have been vocal in recent past per [Guru] Delta (iho) that they have opened the ITB in SA yet, as they are like every one else, they need an international rate to deal with... Looks like the game is at the 2 minute warning now...  imo... They are talking about internal and external banking that interlink with each other... They know what to expect by now... imo... Oh ya! It is not a program rate. They are talking on TV a rate change is coming. Alak told us and have others the right thing to do is not devalue the currency but to give value to it...imo! That is exactly what they are going to do...imo.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum