Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak." DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."

Go down

"These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak." Empty "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."

Post by RamblerNash on Sun May 31, 2020 5:23 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak." Empty Re: "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."

Post by Ponee on Sun May 31, 2020 9:09 pm

Thank you Nash.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak." Empty Re: "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."

Post by Jayzze on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 am

there was no excuse to kill mr floyd whlile in hand cuffs. besides the officer who killed him the other 3 officers should be arrested for not stopping the killing of mr floyd. protesting peacefully is fine but they turned this into an excuse to loot and destroy property. this is the sad part. imho i see the handwriting on the wall of george soros behind this
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum