Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow

Go down

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow Empty Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow

Post by claud39 Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 am

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow

05/30/2020

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow 11782

Economy News - Baghdad

On Saturday, Rafidain Bank directed its branches in Baghdad and the provinces to resume official working hours on Sunday.

The media office of the bank said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "according to the directives of the Minister of Finance, it was decided to resume the official working hours in the bank's branches tomorrow, Sunday."

The bank called, according to the statement, "the employees of its branches in Baghdad and the provinces not to make any gatherings that negatively affect the lives of customers and the occurrence of streamlining in the banking business while following the conditions of safety and health protection from the Corona virus."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20495
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow Empty Excluding the Central Bank and the Rafidain and Rashid banks from the comprehensive curfew

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:12 pm

Excluding the Central Bank and the Rafidain and Rashid banks from the comprehensive curfew

JUNE 1ST, 2020

Al-Rafidian directs its branches to resume official working hours tomorrow %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-380x214

Baghdad - the new morning

The Minister of Finance, with the exception of the employees of the Central Bank, the Rafidain and Rashid banks and all spending units, directed a comprehensive roaming ban for the payment of employee salaries, while calling for the aforementioned authorities to "abide by the instructions of the Supreme Committee and health authorities, and the need to use protective equipment and to stay away from gatherings and not to use the exception for private business , And cooperate with the security forces.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a statement yesterday, Saturday night, on the exceptions to the comprehensive curfew.

"The Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety has excluded a number of entities from the decision to ban the comprehensive roaming that it announced today, which will be implemented for a period of one week," the secretariat’s spokesman, Haider Majeed, said in a statement that the new Al-Sabah received a copy of yesterday.

Majeed added, “The entities are health, security agencies, and service departments, including electricity, municipalities, the Baghdad municipality, agriculture, and water resources, for the purpose of fulfilling their daily duties without any delay, and the exception includes media institutions, which in turn cover their media activities in general, Corona's pandemic activities to educate citizens in particular.

The statement pointed out that “the Minister of Finance directed, with the exception of the Central Bank, the Rafidain and Rashid banks, and all spending units, in order to pay the salaries of employees,” calling on all of the aforementioned bodies to “abide by the instructions of the Supreme Committee and the health authorities, the need to use protective equipment, to stay away from gatherings, and not to use the exception to work Private sector, and cooperate with the security forces to preserve the safety of all. ”

In the context, the Rafidain Bank announced, yesterday, Sunday, that it will start its branches in Baghdad and the provinces on the official working hours to complete the banking tasks and tasks entrusted to it.

http://newsabah.com/newspaper/239742
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum