Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says -- there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift

Go down

Pimpy says -- there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift Empty Pimpy says -- there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift

Post by Ponee on Sat May 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Pimpy   ...there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift when it comes to getting Iraq positioned for whatever is getting ready to happen.  Al-Kazemi, ever since he's taken over everything just started rolling...everyday there's some exciting movements going on in Iraq...this is different.  This is definitely different.  We're seeing a huge push from the UN as well as from the United States.  We also are seeing involvement of Saudi Arabia along with Kuwait...I find it very hard for them to do any kind of real trade agreements without having their currency [in] a little bit of a different position than they're in right now.  It's looking good...everything is very impressive I gotta admit.  Very very impressive about Kazemi...

..this next week coming up you're gonna see the completion of the cabinet...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum