Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees

Go down

Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees Empty Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees

Post by claud39 Fri May 29, 2020 1:17 pm

[size=30]Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees[/size]

Warning statement from the Rafidain Bank to employees 7505a6453-31780-202005290942

Baghdad - people 

On Friday, Rafidain Bank renewed its warning of the presence of fake pages on social media sites bearing the name and logo of the bank and publishing news and fabricated information on granting advances to employees and employees of the Ministry of Interior and Defense. 

The media office of the bank called in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (May 29, 2020), "not to believe the news that these pages circulate and only approve it from the sources through its only official page on Facebook that bears the name of (Rafidain Bank's media)". 

He noted, "It was noted that there are many pages on social networking sites that claim to be granted advances and loans, which are fake and unofficial pages." 

And the bank stated that "the only authority to grant advances is the Rafidain Bank, which has set up the electronic platform to present advances to employees qi.iq/loans. In the event that the employee does not include the advance, he must inform the manager of his department's accounts in order for the latter to address the general management of the bank for the purpose of including the advance."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=31780
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum