Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries

Go down

Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries Empty Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries

Post by claud39 Fri May 29, 2020 9:27 am

Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries

05/28/2020

Al-Kazemi and Merkel agree to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries 21074

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed Thursday the development of economic and financial cooperation between Iraq and Germany. Merkel also invited Al-Kazemi to visit Germany at the earliest opportunity.

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", "Al-Kazemi received a phone call from German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and congratulated him, on the occasion of his assumption of the duties of the position of Prime Minister."

He added that "during the contact, it was agreed to develop economic and financial cooperation between the two countries, and the German Chancellor expressed her willingness to provide possible support in these areas, as well as help in assigning Iraq to face the effects of the Corona epidemic, and Germany's continued training of Iraqi forces within the framework of the international coalition."

Merkel described, according to the statement, "Al-Kazemi's government program as outstanding, inviting him to visit Germany as soon as possible."

For his part, the Prime Minister expressed, "Iraq’s eagerness to maintain the best regional and international relations, including Germany," stressing "the government's eagerness to enhance partnership with the European Union and Germany, and to activate the joint ministerial committee between the two countries."

Al-Kazemi praised, according to the statement, "Germany's efforts in the field of military cooperation with Iraq, and stand with it in combating terrorism."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20464
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum