Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic

Go down

Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic Empty Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic

Post by claud39 Fri May 29, 2020 9:22 am

Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic

05/28/2020

Iraq participates in a meeting on financing sustainable development to tackle the Corona pandemic 21076

Economy News - Baghdad

Thursday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, participated in the summit meeting on financing sustainable development to address the repercussions of the Covid-19 virus, at the invitation of the United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Coutures and the Prime Ministers of Canada Justin Trudeau and Jamaica Andrew Hollins.

The media office of the President of the Republic stated in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that Saleh said in a speech on the television channel, "The exchange of ideas and finding solutions for sustainable development in the era of the Corona Virus is a matter of great importance to the world while facing this pandemic and the economic and social devastation that I left it. "

Saleh stressed during the meeting, in which French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, President of the World Bank David Malpas and a number of other leaders of the countries of the world participated, "The challenges we face as an international community are huge and urgent challenges that can be overcome if we make united efforts And concerted. "

He pointed out that "some tend to look internally, and let every country solve the problem alone. Although the impact of the virus is local, the crisis is a global crisis and therefore it needs an international response."

He added, "We are fully aware that the road ahead will be a long and arduous one, but we have no choice but perseverance and victory. We must act with a high sense of embarrassment of the situation with compassion and determination to achieve positive results, otherwise we will fail our people, especially our youth."

"We are still a country in the recovery phase. We have gone beyond civil war, violence and terrorism practiced by the so-called Islamic State, but our efforts to rebuild are still fragile. Popular demonstrations in the past fall and winter, and tragic victims, are seen as a stark reminder that patience The Iraqi people have limits. "

He emphasized that "people are ready to sacrifice their lives for a better and more prosperous future; our mission, as leaders, is to meet those aspirations", explaining that "achieving a more prosperous future and addressing the weaknesses of the Iraqi economy are promises made by the new government to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in its program. Whereas, it is committed to starting the structural reform process in Iraq.

The President of the Republic stressed that "we need transitional mechanisms to bridge the gap so that we can immediately implement fiscal stimulus policies that take us out of closed circles in order to enable the stability of our financial affairs and our economy so that we can counter the effects of Covid-19."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20465
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum