Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20

2 posters

Go down

Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 Empty Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 29, 2020 1:52 am

Judy Shelton’s rollout plan of a 72-96 hour shotgun start was underway behind the scenes for final payouts, live account access and starting exchanges. Tier 4b was at the tail end and could come any time Thurs. 28 May to Mon. 1 June.

POTUS was still under contractual mandate to get the release started by and up to Mon. 1 June in exchange with the Chinese of a bond debt swap for a fair mutual debt forgiveness agreement.

Over the past weekend there 100 Wells Fargo Bankers arrested.

As of Tues. 26 May evening US Border Security and Border Sealing measures were heightened for exchanges starting when they start in the current roll out sequence.

Starting Tues. 26 May the holds were removed off of payout funding accounts and after the security missions, finish of arrests of Deep State bankers, and audits. On that Tues. 26 May there was a release of funds for payouts to bond and ZIM transactions, creating down line liquidity in the final release sequence. A source said, “I heard Tues. 26 May that funds became available for large contract purchases and am hearing that adjudicated settlements were well underway starting early this morning Wed. 27 May.

On Tues. 26 May the Department of Defense had stepped in to halt the release for about 20 hours because of a nationwide security threat of Deep State terrorist cells with foreign and domestic terror assets that infiltrated regions of the country over the past days (google "Qmap.pub Q post #4325 May 26 2020 full scale insurgency attack").

These Deep State terror groups were rapidly activated in major cities in this country to carry out mass casualty events, Bio-weapon Attacks (like Covid-19), and EMP/radiation attacks. This was done to (1) stop the RV payouts / exchanges, and to (2) hide from the media cycles news of Obamagate criminals from being exposed, which began earlier this week.

Over the past 24 hours that terrorist threat had to be nailed down and stopped by Special Ops.

On Wed. 27 May at 8 am EDT the all clear was given to move forward with the release sequence. As of that Wed. 27 May Tier 1 banks had been purged of Deep State operative bankers who would have interfered with us post-RV. Arrests continued of every Deep State body who would interfere or impede release of the RV and the transition to the restored Republic next week.

A source said “they are highly anticipating going tonight Wed. 27 May.” This was not a guarantee, but a goal with Tier 4b still at the tail end of the release sequence and possibly starting as stated above any time Thurs. 28 May through Mon. 1 June.

Another source said, "one of the government employees directly involved with the redemption effort was saying that redemption officials were directly contacting large Zim holders to set appointments. I was told that has already started."

Still another source said, "1903 Exotic Government Treasury Bonds were released earlier today Wed. 27 May. That's the Heritage Accounts in a Debt Jubilee. No one was talking about Tier 4 yet. We made it though.” This meant that the final payout sequence was underway.

Overnight Tues. – Wed. 26, 27 May the all-clear was given to proceed with the release sequence as of 8 am EDT Wed. 27 May. This included holds coming off of the intermediate adjudicated settlements accounts to get ready for package deliveries to start when T4b started.

As of about 5:30 pm EDT Wed. 27 May Tier 4a was finally given the green light to start any time going forward.

The Military Intel Contact could not say whether Tier 4b was going to start at the same time Tier 4a started, or whether the Tier 4b start would come right after Tier 4a started.

This all showed that the final release was underway. Keep the faith!

Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20 Empty Re: Fleming Military Update: "This all showed that the final release was underway" 5/28/20

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum