Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20

2 posters

Go down

Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 Empty Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 29, 2020 1:49 am

Judy Note: On Tues. 26 May the Department of Defense halted the RV release for about 20 hours because of a nationwide security threat. Over the past few days Deep State terrorist cells with foreign and domestic terror assets had infiltrated regions of the country. On that same Tues. 26 May, after security missions, finish of arrests of Deep State bankers and audits, funds were again released for payouts to bond and ZIM transactions, creating down line liquidity in the final release sequence.

Presently Judy Shelton’s rollout plan was underway of 72-96 hour shotgun start for final payouts, live account access and starting exchanges. Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) was at the tail end and could start at any time Thurs. 28 May to Mon. 1 June.

On Mon. 1 June the Restored Republic would legally take over the Cabal Deep State US Corporation government; GESARA / NESARA debt relief would become more public; the SWIFT system that the Deep State used to delay the RV release, would be completely disconnected from the banking system; the gold/ asset-backed US Note would be fully transitioned, operational and compliant in the new Quantum Financial Digital Ledgering System for global transactions, plus the new Iraqi Dinar Rate would be made public.

By Mon. 15 June Redemption Centers and Contract Rates would no longer be available, while the General Public Tier 5 could exchange foreign currencies at the new international rates under the new Quantum Financial System.

A. Judy Note: It was my understanding that all currency and Zim Bond holders have been assigned a code and account number at HSBC Bank. That code would follow you through the redemption process. There were four options to obtain redemption appointments as listed in #M below. One of those options was the mail out of debit cards by the US Treasury.

Early Wed. 27 May a trusted Military Headquarters Source reported that the US Treasury was mailing out debit cards containing $1200 stimulus to each citizen, plus debit cards to currency and Zim holders with an 800 # on it in order to call, activate the card and set an exchange/ redemption appointment. ZIM holders would receive the first wave of cards.

Schedule of RV Events:

Marines, Navy Seals and Military personnel have been rescuing over 50,000 malnourished, deformed and traumatized children, many deceased, in a series of underground tunnel warfare missions that have been ongoing since Oct. 2019. These special troops have shown signs of Post Traumatic Stress from discovering newborns through teens trapped in an extensive network of underground tunnels connecting major cities throughout the US. Similar such rescue operations of Satanic Abused children were taking place across the globe. Evidently the Cabal (the same who ran our international monetary system) kidnapped and bred their own for human sacrifice and experiments, Adrenechrome extraction (blood of a traumatized child drank to give a “Rush”), use as Child Sex Slaves, Pedophilia, harvest of organs and human sacrifice in Satanic ceremonies.

Over the past several days the fiat US Dollar has converted to a digital gold/asset-backed US Note for global trading and payouts, the Federal Reserve Bank and IRS were moved under the new US Treasury, while reducing IRS staff to 3-4 agents per state as part of the transition into GESARA / NESARA protocols under the Restored Republic.

Since Thurs.-Fri. 21, 22 May Paymasters and banks were calling people saying their accounts had live funds just waiting for account holds to be removed.

Throughout Memorial Day Weekend behind the scenes, Department of Defense security teams have arrested 27,000+ perpetrators of Deep State criminal activities, including obstructing the RV release.

On Fri. 22 May just after midnight POTUS signed off and final disbursements were released for liquid access to RV accounts.

Sat. morning 23 May five of the Dragon Families were paid in US Note disbursements.

On Mon. 25 May afternoon the US Treasury locked in rates and some of the Chinese Elders were using their funds through a paymaster in Jakarta Indonesia to complete humanitarian projects. Tests began that adjusted final release protocols to stagger Tier 4a,b 800# notification emails so the 800# Safe Link Web site was not overwhelmed.

As of Tues. 26 May the US debt forgiveness deal with China was resolved, though the Department of Defense halted the release for about 20 hours because of a nationwide security threat of Deep State terrorist cells with foreign and domestic terror assets that infiltrated regions of the country over the past days.

On that same Tues. 26 May, after security missions, finish of arrests of Deep State bankers and audits, the funding holds were removed, with funds released for payouts to bond and ZIM transactions, creating down line liquidity in the final release sequence.

By 9:30 am EDT Wed. May 27 the banks were purged of personnel harmful to the RV. Overnight Tues. – Wed. 26, 27 May the all-clear was given to proceed with the release sequence as of 8 am EDT Wed. 27 May. This included holds coming off of the intermediate adjudicated settlements accounts to get ready for package deliveries to start when T4b started. As of about 5:30 pm EDT Wed. 27 May Tier 4a was finally given the green light to start any time going forward.

Presently Judy Shelton’s rollout plan was underway of 72-96 hour shotgun start for final payouts, live account access and starting exchanges. Tier 4b was at the tail end and could start at any time Thurs. 28 May to Mon. 1 June.

Fri. May 29 2020 was the birthday of JFK and when the Q Clock Expired.

By Mon. 1 June we would see the culmination of thousands of arrests on not only perpetrators of heinous crimes on children, but Quantum Financial System, political and legal transitions. The Restored Republic would legally take over the Cabal Deep State US Corporation government; GESARA / NESARA debt relief would become more public; the SWIFT system that the Deep State used to delay the RV release, would be completely disconnected from the banking system; the gold/ asset-backed US Note would be fully transitioned, operational and compliant in the new Quantum Financial Digital Ledgering System for global transactions, plus the new Iraqi Dinar Rate would be made public.

By Mon. 15 June Redemption Centers and Contract Rates would no longer be available, while the General Public Tier 5 could exchange foreign currencies at the new international rates under the new Quantum Financial System.

K. International Child Sex Trafficking:

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children identifying and rescuing child sexual abuse victims: bit.ly/2yutMbp pic.twitter.com/rq5YFgFzlE

Comprehensive Website on Global Elites Involved in Child Sex Trafficking, Pedophilia and Satanic Cults: https://exposingpedovore.wordpress.com/2019/07/24/list-of-known-names-connected-to-satanic-cults-pedophilia-child-trafficking-in-america/

Thousands of Tortured Children Rescued and Found Dead by US Military: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2020/05/thousands-of-tortured-children-rescued-and-found-dead-by-us-military-3187820.html

Over 50,000 Traumatized Children Rescued by Military out of Tunnels Beneath US Cities: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2020/04/over-50000-traumatized-children-rescued-by-military-out-of-tunnels-beneath-us-cities-3184076.html

Over 35,000 Malnourished, Caged Children Rescued Out of Tunnels by Military: https://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2020/04/over-35000-malnourished-caged-children-rescued-out-of-us-tunnels-by-military-2479402.html

Marines, Navy Seals Rescue 2,100 Caged Children, Teens: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2019/10/marines-navy-seals-rescue-2100-caged-children-teens-3144359.html

Who’s Who in those 144,000 Sealed Indictments About to be Served: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2020/01/whos-who-in-those-144000-sealed-indictments-about-to-be-served-3160490.html

L. Exchange/Bond Redemption: Please treat the below as my guess. Official instructions would be available upon 800# release.

Effective 1 June 2020 the new US Treasury under the Restored Republic would be the banking regulator of banks. The US Treasury would not control account funds, only you would, but the Treasury would be the servicer of our Quantum Financial System accounts and the banks would be financial service providers that would serve us as account holders.

If RV funds were used for Deep State purposes like drug running, child trafficking, gun running, or other criminal activities, the NSA would find out and freeze accounts on the QFS.

WARNING: DO NOT give your foreign currency or Zim Bonds to anyone to exchange, or redeem for you. If a Group Leader was telling you that they could obtain better rates for you, or saying not to go to your appointment at an Exchange Center, they were not telling the truth.

Anyone could exchange and redeem their currencies and/or Zim Bonds, and would have the same ability to obtain the higher Contract Rates as anyone else, as long as they did it at a licensed Exchange Center as per appointment through the 800#s.

I am not aware of how someone outside the US could redeem Zim Bonds. That question should be asked to the person who set up your appointment.

M. Setting Currency and Zim Bond Appointments: This information applied to redeemers in the US. Different countries would have their own regulations and rules, although the RV release would go at the same time for all currency and Zim Bond holders globally.

POTUS and the Department of Defense were under a contractual mandate to release all Tier 1-4 accounts globally and at the same time. Complete access to funds would occur at the latest by Mon. 1 June.

Important: Do not give out your personalized encoded 800# to anyone as it could only be used one time.

All four of these scenarios could apply:

#1 The US Treasury was mailing out debit cards to currency and Zim Bond holders. The mail out would contain an individualized 800 # to call, activate the card and set an exchange appointment.

#2 In a two hour time frame Wells Fargo would send out 527,000 + emails to currency and Zim holders containing an 800 number to call for your appointment and an individualized ID number for you. Take that number to your appointment. Those who don’t have an email could call the 800 number on the websites, obtain your appointment and be given that individual ID number.

#3 In a two hour time frame Wells Fargo would send out 527,000+ emails to currency and Zim holders containing a link to a Safe Website. Clicking into that Safe Website with your computer or phone would give you a personalized encoded 800#. Calling your personalized encoded 800# on your own phone would lead you to a Call Center that would set an appointment at a Redemption Center in a Zip Code where you wanted to exchange/ redeem.

#4 A general 800# to call and Safe Link Website would also be available on these links:

Dinar Chronicles: http://www.dinarchronicles.com
Dinar Recaps: https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog
MarkZ: https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz
Bruce: http://bigcalluniverse.com/callarchive/
TNT Tony: https://twitter.com/the_tnt_team
Dinar Detectives: https://dinardetectives.com/
Dinaresgurus: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/

N. Exchanging/Redeeming at Contract Rates:

The Elders wanted currency and Zim holders to get the highest rates for their humanitarian projects and/or investing in national and international humanitarian projects. Every currency and Zim holder would get an equal chance at the highest Contract Rates for their interest in humanitarian work and project presentations. It would be a level playing field with one appointment, not two.

Currency exchanges not asking for Contract Rates: At your appointment if you didn’t have Zim, nor a humanitarian project and didn’t want to invest in the national and international humanitarian projects, your currency would be validated, you would be given a specific rate (higher than what would be offered on foreign currencies after 15 June), your account would be set up, you would be given a debit card with a percentage of your monies immediately available and then receive the rest within 48 hours. You would have no restrictions on how you spent your monies. Your appointment would last around 30 min.

Zim Redemption and Currency exchanges asking for Contract Rates: At your appointment if you had Zim and/or a specific humanitarian project and/or wanted to invest in the national and international humanitarian projects, your currency and Zim would be validated, you would be offered Contract Rates, the amount of which was dependent upon your humanitarian project and/or investment interest in national and international humanitarian projects, your account would be set up, you would be given a debit card with a percentage of your monies immediately available and receive the “rest” within 48 hours.

That payout would be placed on your choice of a quarterly, semi quarterly or yearly payout period. The amount of earned interest on monies left at the bank during your payout period would be dependent on the amount of monies you had and length you chose for your payout period. A certain percentage of your Contract Rate monies would be for your own use, the rest dedicated to humanitarian work. Your appointment could last up to 90 min.

If you were not satisfied with the first appointment rate offered for the ZIM you would have 180 days (6 months) to work with a Wealth Manager and trust company private banking team, which would represent us to the US Treasury for higher rates than those received in the first appointment. The Wealth Managers and trust company would be happy to help us.

O. US Taxes: At the end of March 2020 the IRS was severely downsized as it folded into the new US Treasury. We now had 4-6 IRS agents per state to collect a flat tax of 15-17%. There would be no capital gains tax on the exchange or ZIM redemption, just a tax on interest earned from exchange/redemption proceeds.

Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20 Empty Re: Judy Notes - Schedule of RV Events 5/28/20

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum