Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27

Go down

3 - JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27 Empty JUDY NOTES: EXCHANGE/BOND REDEMPTION PROCESS, for May 27

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Exchange/Bond Redemption: Please treat the below as my guess. Official instructions would be available upon 800# release.

Effective 1 June 2020 the new US Treasury under the Restored Republic would be the banking regulator of banks. The US Treasury would not control account funds, only you would, but the Treasury would be the servicer of our Quantum Financial System accounts and the banks would be financial service providers that would serve us as account holders.

If RV funds were used for Deep State purposes like drug running, child trafficking, gun running, or other criminal activities, the NSA would find out and freeze accounts on the QFS.

WARNING: DO NOT give your foreign currency or Zim Bonds to anyone to exchange, or redeem for you. If a Group Leader was telling you that they could obtain better rates for you, or saying not to go to your appointment at an Exchange Center, they were not telling the truth.

Anyone could exchange and redeem their currencies and/or Zim Bonds, and would have the same ability to obtain the higher Contract Rates as anyone else, as long as they did it at a licensed Exchange Center as per appointment through the 800#s.

I am not aware of how someone outside the US could redeem Zim Bonds. That question should be asked to the person who set up your appointment.

H. Setting Currency and Zim Bond Appointments: This information applied to redeemers in the US. Different countries would have their own regulations and rules, although the RV release would go at the same time for all currency and Zim Bond holders globally.

POTUS and the Department of Defense were under a contractual mandate to release all Tier 1-4 accounts globally and at the same time. Complete access to funds would occur at the latest by Mon. 1 June.

Important: Do not give out your personalized encoded 800# to anyone as it could only be used one time.

All four of these scenarios could apply:

#1 The US Treasury was mailing out debit cards to currency and Zim Bond holders. The mail out would contain an individualized 800 # to call, activate the card and set an exchange appointment.

#2 In a two hour time frame Wells Fargo would send out 527,000 + emails to currency and Zim holders containing an 800 number to call for your appointment and an individualized ID number for you. Take that number to your appointment. Those who don’t have an email could call the 800 number on the websites, obtain your appointment and be given that individual ID number.

#3 In a two hour time frame Wells Fargo would send out 527,000+ emails to currency and Zim holders containing a link to a Safe Website. Clicking into that Safe Website with your computer or phone would give you a personalized encoded 800#. Calling your personalized encoded 800# on your own phone would lead you to a Call Center that would set an appointment at a Redemption Center in a Zip Code where you wanted to exchange/ redeem.

#4 A general 800# to call and Safe Link Website would also be available on these links:

I. Exchanging/Redeeming at Contract Rates:

The Elders wanted currency and Zim holders to get the highest rates for their humanitarian projects and/or investing in national and international humanitarian projects. Every currency and Zim holder would get an equal chance at the highest Contract Rates for their interest in humanitarian work and project presentations. It would be a level playing field with one appointment, not two.

Currency exchanges not asking for Contract Rates: At your appointment if you didn’t have Zim, nor a humanitarian project and didn’t want to invest in the national and international humanitarian projects, your currency would be validated, you would be given a specific rate (higher than what would be offered on foreign currencies after 15 June), your account would be set up, you would be given a debit card with a percentage of your monies immediately available and then receive the rest within 48 hours. You would have no restrictions on how you spent your monies. Your appointment would last around 30 min.

Zim Redemption and Currency exchanges asking for Contract Rates: At your appointment if you had Zim and/or a specific humanitarian project and/or wanted to invest in the national and international humanitarian projects, your currency and Zim would be validated, you would be offered Contract Rates, the amount of which was dependent upon your humanitarian project and/or investment interest in national and international humanitarian projects, your account would be set up, you would be given a debit card with a percentage of your monies immediately available and receive the “rest” within 48 hours.

That payout would be placed on your choice of a quarterly, semi quarterly or yearly payout period. The amount of earned interest on monies left at the bank during your payout period would be dependent on the amount of monies you had and length you chose for your payout period. A certain percentage of your Contract Rate monies would be for your own use, the rest dedicated to humanitarian work. Your appointment could last up to 90 min.

If you were not satisfied with the first appointment rate offered for the ZIM you would have 180 days (6 months) to work with a Wealth Manager and trust company private banking team, which would represent us to the US Treasury for higher rates than those received in the first appointment. The Wealth Managers and trust company would be happy to help us.

J. US Taxes: At the end of March 2020 the IRS was severely downsized as it folded into the new US Treasury. We now had 4-6 IRS agents per state to collect a flat tax of 15-17%. There would be no capital gains tax on the exchange or ZIM redemption, just a tax on interest earned from exchange/redemption proceeds.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum