Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger

Go down

Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger Empty Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2020 9:27 am

Former US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson considered that the internal situation in the United States poses a major threat to the global state of the American currency.

Former US Treasury Secretary warns: Dollar is in danger %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435
And the former US Treasury official warned that "Washington has to do something with the uncontrolled growth of public debt and the budget deficit, otherwise the dollar will lose its privileged position in the world."
Given the fact that the US currency plays the role of the major reserve currency in the world, this allows the United States to withstand a large trade deficit and reduce economic risks and provides American banks with a wide source of liquidity.

However, the former US Treasury Secretary described "a historical anomaly" that the dollar has maintained this trait for a long time. "The Chinese yuan has a greater potential, as the size of the Chinese economy and the prospects for growth and integration in the global economy contribute to increasing the role of the Chinese currency," the official, "Novosti" agency quoted the official as saying in the "Foreign Affairs" magazine.

Paulson stated, "The supremacy of the dollar arose only through a mixture of historical events and geopolitical conditions after World War II, the Federal Reserve policy, as well as the size and enormous dynamics of the American economy."

He recalled that in the first half of the twentieth century the dollar and the British pound were coins used in reserves of equal status.

On the other hand, Paulson believes that China cannot yet be described as threatening the stability of the US currency. Before China turns into a market economy, the yuan cannot become a true global currency.
And many countries around the world warn about the danger of the dollar dominating the global economy in the growing American public debt and the hostile policy Washington is taking against some countries. 25 h has ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/26/476197/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum