Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE, MAY 26 -- We are at the end of our journey

Go down

FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE,  MAY  26 -- We are at the end of our journey Empty FLEMING MILITARY INTEL CONTACT UPDATE, MAY 26 -- We are at the end of our journey

Post by Ponee Tue May 26, 2020 9:47 pm

1. As of Sun. 24 May Judy Shelton and the RV teams were saying that the plan was still on track, has not changed and security teams had to get liquidity released to all tiers this week.

2. All had to be completed before Mon. 1 June transitional events because POTUS was under a contractual mandate to get it done by then, both China and the US needed it NOW, the Quantum Financial System conversion would complete, plus legal, political transitions and announcements would begin on Mon. 1 June.

3. This Memorial Day Weekend the Department of Defense security teams were ridding all obstacles to getting this out by arresting and removing all Deep State obstructionists.

4. On Sat. 23 May someone in one of the Tier 3 church groups said, “I can see the entire amount in the account, but it has a hold on it.” Our guy said that was a money-of-account in the Tier 3 group accounts. When the holds were removed, these USN money-of-account funds would become live with full accessibility over the 72 hour period when Tier 4b started.

5. Disbursements this weekend were for down line account liquidity release in USN final disbursements to Tier 2-3 Intermediates (CMKX, F&Ps, adjudicated settlement accounts, sovereign accounts, etc), Tier 3-4a accounts, Paymasters and SKR holders who have been receiving notifications of payouts the past 72 hours.

6. This disbursement process would continue to proliferate USN funds into accounts for live full account access when Tier 4b exchanges started this coming week.

7. Bluwolf said, "Today Sun. 24 May is the first day of the rest of your life." This underscored that we were at the end of this journey, this was it this week and RV teams knew they had to get liquidity out to all tiers 1-4 before next Mon. 1 June.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum