Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Frank26: They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.

Go down

Frank26:  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  Empty Frank26: They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.

Post by Ponee Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Frank26 

...how many time have I told you they are Article 8 leave it alone?  Here's the evidence.  If you're going out in the open markets you're Article 8.  The only way you're Article 8 is how You lifted the three zeros off your currency and added value.  We called it the information trickling down to the citizens of Iraq.  They're about to get purchasing power...they [Iraq] are admitting to the world they are Article 8.  On top of that they are admitting to the world they lifted the three zeros off their exchange rate because they have a "financial balance".    Rememberer they were saying, 'We have an economic crisis!  We have a financial crisis!' No...so get ready to see what's next that you haven't even thought about...

...the CBI's got a lot of little, we call them satellite banks.  They're private banks.  They're going to be in the United States of America.  If you want to go into one of these banks in the United States and take your dinars and exchange, you can.  Maybe you just want to leave as dinars in these banks in the United State...they are about to open a piñata of banks and put the CBI banks all around this planet Earth...the key thing is they had to start in the United States of America first.  Why?  Who do you think is launching all of this I call him 'daddy'.  'Play fair with our currency.  Stop abusing it.  Lessen the usage of my dollar', says Trump. 'Raise your own currency value.  Back it up yourself.  Go through the process of legalities to be able to be international.'

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum