Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Full Transcript for COFFEE WITH MARKZ, for May 21 -- My paymaster and group is really expecting movement overnight tonight. I hope they stick to that schedule DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Full Transcript for COFFEE WITH MARKZ, for May 21 -- My paymaster and group is really expecting movement overnight tonight. I hope they stick to that schedule

Go down

Full Transcript for COFFEE WITH MARKZ, for May 21 -- My paymaster and group is really expecting movement overnight tonight. I hope they stick to that schedule Empty Full Transcript for COFFEE WITH MARKZ, for May 21 -- My paymaster and group is really expecting movement overnight tonight. I hope they stick to that schedule

Post by Ponee on Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 pm

MZ: Nothing happened overnight as expected by my sources. 

MZ: My paymaster and group is really expecting movement overnight tonight. I hope they stick to that schedule

MZ: I am still looking for it sometime before June. 1st. When new SDR, currency should be out on June 1st.  I really hope we see that. 

MZ: So no changes in rates, no CMKX deliveries. They are all to go at the same time….

Member:  Mark when they release this RV they lose their power over us and they can't stand it!!!

MZ: I have not seen the arrests and the disclosure I thought we would have seen by now. 

MZ:  There are a few links I find exciting and really wanted to share…We are watching this in the main stream news…..we are watching it roll out….just wish it was faster. 

Member:  It's all moving like a HERD OF TURTLES...

MZ: From Judy Shelton talking about a gold backed digital currency……boom….what we are looking for. Many countries are publically talking about the need for “sound money”

Member:  It will be a good time to make all debt go away .

MZ: We are seeing it play out before our eyes……we just do not know the exact timing. And no one is supposed to. 

Tonight is a “Whiskey and Wisdom” stream at 8pm est

Tomorrows stream is at 10AM est Friday. 

ALL RECORDING FROM SAM OLIVER,ROLLS ROYCE, TEXAS SNAKE, BRENT JOHNSON AND BOB LOCK'S NEW ONE ON THE WEBSITE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD https://seedsofwisdom.team/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum